When you're in a video together-Part 2

Danny:

You and Dan were hosting Good Mythical Morning for a day and the thing you guys were doing was a Super Mario Block Smash challenge. Dan asks you a mario question and gives you 4 options. If you guess correctly, you get to choose which block he stands under. If you guess wrong, vise versa. You guys were on round three, and so far, Dan had gotten all the bad blocks, covering him with eggs, frappachino, and oatmeal.

"OK, Mario....god I fuckin hate you..." He chuckles a bit before glaring. A smile creeps on your lips.

"I-ah love a-you!" You giggle. He still glares. "OK da-i mean Luigi, Did you know that Princess Peach and Bowser were not always mortal enemies? A scene in the Japanese version of the 1992 Super Mario Kart shows princess and bowser doing what together? A, Hugging and Kissing, B, Chugging Bottles of Champagne, C, Celebratory Dancing, or D, Poppers?"

He thinks for a bit. "Is it C, Celebratory Dancing...?"

I shake my head. "Nope! It was B, chugging bottles of champagne! Under the left one sweetie!" You get under the blocks and jump. A bunch of coins spill on you, and flour on Dan.

Last Round

Dan sadly looks at the card for the last question. He huffs.

"The 1993 Super Mario Bros. Movie starring Bib Hoskins and John Leguizamo was unique in that it was the very first film that A, Had a promotional website, B, featured an entirely CGI character, C, was based on a video game,
Or D, I made out to?" Dan takes the card and covers his mouth and smugly grins. You giggle as you answer.

"Its-a B!" Danny shakes his head.

"No, its C, they both said it was the worst decision in their lives!" He turned to the blocks and glumly said, "just, go there..." He points to the right block.

"Here we go-a!"

"Yay."

The coins spill on you as some weird shit falls on danny. You giggle as Dan slowly falls to the ground. He looks up at you.

"I have so much rage for you...I need this rage out of my body!" He laughs sadly.

"Love you!"

"Mmmhmmm" He murmurs. You just stand there and watch danny as he picks some of the weird shit up.

"Are these mushrooms? Ughh..."

Ending

You and danny are now sitting at the GMM desk.

"Well that was all shit. It took 45 minutes to get that, crap, off me." you nodded and added a note.

"Worst 45 minutes of my life." You chuckle as danny stares at you since you just said that, but he shakes his head.

"ANYWAYS, thanks for watching, and we will see you next time. Bye!" He waves as you do too. He looks over at you and smirks. "I hate you so fuckin much..." Danny leans over and kisses your temple. You smile and shrug.

"You better!"

The end.

I shortened it up because it would have been too long. I'll try to get Barry's up soon 😊