Your First Kiss: Part 2

Danny:

You and Dan were on your first date. You had gone to go see "The Fault in Our Stars". During the movie, You and Dan shed some tears. It was after the movie and you and him were in the car. No words were said because the suspense of the movie was still setting in. The whole car ride home was like that, A couple of sniffles here and there. Dan pulled up to your house and the two of you got out. He took your hand and walked you to the door. Dan faced you and smiled sweetly, his fingers slowly caressing your hand.

" Hey...thanks for letting me the you out tonight..." His voice is quiet and underneath his eyes are moist with the ghosts of tears. You notice this and wipe them away. Danny blushes and looks down. You lift his face back up by his chin and look in his eyes. You slowly lean in to kiss him. Your lips are hesitant at first, but you feel him settle in and you go in for it. Danny smiles in the kiss and so do you. Both of you pull away. He rest his forehead on yours and smiles like an idiot.

"That was perfect" your voice is light and sweet. Danny pulls you into a simple hug by your waist. You breathe in deeply and smell a strong mixture of buttery popcorn and sweets. You pull away and quickly kiss his cheek.

"Goodnight (y/n)..." Danny whispers.

"Goodnight danny..." You whisper back. You turn and enter the house. As soon as you close the door, you touch your lips in disbelief, then you peek at Dan through the curtains and see Dan dancing around, smiling like an idiot....