Chapter 1 - Black & Blue

(A/n)
So before hand i just want to say im super excited to write this!! Also I chose Katherine to be Rose for simple reasons. They have similar personalitys and I feel the same style choice. And I won't be doing every episode because I think it might hold my story back. So ill only being doing some.

{Rose}

I didn't see the point in all this to be honest, moving to find more of "my kind". No thank you,
I don't play well with others anyway.

"Rose look, just try not to bite someones head off. Okay?"
I rolled my eyes and pulled my sunglasses back over them.

"No promises"
A strong hand gripped my shoulder, I looked over at my brother with an eyebrow raised. He really should get his hands off of me.
"I'm serious"

I picked his fingers off and smiled wickedly at him.
"Oh big brother, so am I"

A small sigh left his lips and he looked at me sadly. He had changed over the past year, but then again so have I.
He had grew quite a bit of beard scruff and now his hair hung messily in his face, there was this hint of pain in his eyes that made him appear to be older then 19.

"The old you would have been so happy to move.."
He whispered this and I let it play around in my head for a bit, I didn't remember much from those days. Just the occasional memory's of bullies, and ex boyfriends.

I slowly stepped out if his car when he laid one hand over mine.

"Remember the old you."

A smirk crossed my face as I stood back to him.

"The old me died that night you let your best friend make a late night snack out of me."

I could sense the saddness from him and he put the car in reverse and drove back to our shitty house, in this shitty town.
I bent over and fixed the legs of my dark skinny jeans then made my way inside of the school building.

As I crossed the threshhold eyes immediately landed on me, it was a response I was used to by now of course. And to be perfectly honest, I loved it.

After talking to the principle, Mr. Weiner I think it was. This school was going to make it all way to easy for me to have some fun.
I found my looker and started placing my things where they belonged, but as my locker shut a blonde girl stood infront of me.
She smirked and looked me up and down,
Great,
One of those girls.

"Nice hair, mini leather jacket, killer shoes, and similar styles to mine, I believe we could be good friends."
I rolled my eyes and grinned,
She reminded me of someone,
I just cant put my finger on who.

She extended her hand and smirked at me.
"Erika"
I smirked back and shook her hand.
"Rose"

Erika clapped her hands together and laughed,
"Well Rose, I believe its time for us to cause some trouble."

I nodded and let her take my arm in hers. Maybe Jefferey was right, maybe this was good for me.

{Benny}

"Ethan, have you seen the new girl?"
My best friend nodded slightly, not taking his eyes off of Sarah.
Jeez,
My boy had it bad.

A smirk came to my face as I closed his locker infront of his face causeing him to jump.

"God Benny! What?"
I smirked, was he in for a treat.
The new girl is the talk of the school, and I cant wait to see her myself.

"New girl Ethan! I heard shes super hot"

He just nodded and shrugged his backpack on as Sarah walked to us.

"Have fun with that."
I was getting ready to respond, when I was caught speachless. And for me, that's saying something.