Chapter 3 - pom poms & crazy witches

{Rose}

"Ive always wanted to be a cheerleader, and now that I'm hot I finally can be"
I patted Erikas shoulder,

"I'm sure you were always hot babe"
She grinned and shook her head,
"Back then it was all at heart"
We laughed together but Sarah and the boys still looked at us like we were crazy.

"They would always tell me to bite them anyway" she protested.

"Pretty sure that's not what they meant"
She shrugged and started walking over to the try out table.

"I'm sure they won't miss just one"
I smiled as she strolled over to the table signing up.

"What are we gonna do? She going to end up making smacks out of the whole team?" Sarah sighed and leaned against the locker, even though I loved Erika and I was all for revenge of the vampire cheerleader thing, Sarah had a point. Erika was about as impulsive as me, and that can never end well.

Ethan and Benny's eyes landed on us and they smirked,
"You know, you two could always sign up to watch her?"

Sarah violently shook her head no, burning just shrugged. I don't really like all the preppy stuff, but I kinda already told Erika I would.

The boys started to do a dance to the cheerleaders cheer, pushing us near the signup table. Sarah was gonna be pisseddddddd.

......

"Look at you two!"
I rolled my eyes at Benny as Sarah and I stepped out of the bathroom in our uniforms.

"don't say another word" Sarah threatened the boys which caused me to laugh. This past week with them has been quite eventful. I mean just the other day Benny brought a whole bunch of dead animals back from the dead.

Sarah walked into the gym for tryouts when Ethan leaned against the wall and gasped.
Benny arms wrapped around me, holding me back which meaned Ethan was having a vision...they always scared me because I think he's hurt, so to keep me from beating anyone near him Benny tries to hold me back.

"Benny me and you have to find a way in there, I just had a vision that at the first pep rally all the students were drained."

I smirked and started walking towards the doors,

"This sounds like a you probelm so I'm out"

.....

"I cant believe they did this"
Sarah watched as Ethan and Benny walked in the gym dresses as girls.

"I can"
I smirked and walked over to them,
"So how did you guys actually manage to make the team?"

Benny grinned and flipped his hair,
"Simple fall on your face spell on everyone except you guys."

I had to admit I was impressed, Benny wasn't the best at spells, but he was learning.
I patted his head smiled,

"Good work spell boy"
He grinned and I felt him watch me as I walked away,
Okay that's a lie,
I may be a vampire but I'm not that good.
I heard someone hit his arm and whisper to stop, (probably Sarah) and him make a pained noise.

Stephanie walked over to me grinning,
"So glad you made it!"
I faked a smile and nodded,
"Me too"
Something about her was off...
I just wanted to hit her pretty little face in.
But ill leave that to Erika, something tells me steph's who shes out to get.

"Oh and Rose?"
"Hmm?"

She mad a fake sad face and pointed at my hair,
"You need to put your hair up, we all have go. Makes us all look better in my opinion"