Chapter 2 - Vampires & Spell masters

(a/n) warning, SUPER long chapter 😂😂

{Benny}

"you're a vampire"
We decided to eat outside so we could talk privatly about the situation.
Rose was a vampire, makes sense considering how hot she was.

I never took my eyes off of her as she spoke, I wanted to take in every word. I didn't think of her any different, only now I gotta be a little more careful not to piss her off.
From what shes told us, sounds like she has a temper, and a sick sense of humor.

"So let me get this striaght, all of you gusy have something magically weird with you too?"
We all nodded and Ethan spoke up,

"Sarah and Erika are vampires, we also have another one named Roy but it's best you dont meet him yet."
I laughed, damn right he'd probably chase her off the first chance he got.

Rose nodded and leaned back in her chair, she looked annoyed. I just couldnt tell who at. She was hard to read like that.

"And what about you two?" She turned to me and Ethen, I smiled at her and she just grinned.
God, why did she have to be so hot.

"I'm a spell master, and Ethans a seer"
She nodded taking a sip of the red liquid inside the thermos.
My stomach turned as I tried not to think about it, I was used to Erika's feeding by now...but age never did it infront of me.

She sat up and she grinned, showing us her red stained teeth.

"So what, do you guys go on little scooby-doo mysterys?"
Ethan nodded and Sarah, Erika, and I laughed at him.

"Its alittle more complicated then that, but basically" Sarah said to her, cause her to smile.
"Well," she clapped her hands
"Count me in"

{Rose}

After lunch I started walking home when I heard footsteps behind me. My fists clenched and my fangs dropped.
When a hand landed on my shoulder I went to strike until I heard him scream

"Benny?"
"Heyyyy Rose"
He said scared,
I chuckled and helped him stand, he was such a wuss.

"Sorry for the scare"
He smiled down at me and shrugged,
"I probably deserved it. I should have learnedly by now that sneaking up on vampires is never a good idea."

I laughed and watched him, he had this altogether kindness about him, like he would never hurt anyone. And my stomach flipped. Hes kinda adorable.

"Hey Benny? why'd you follow me?"
A blush hit his face and he awkwardly smiled.

"Um, vampire or not I thought you'd still want help on your math so."

I smiled at him and linked our arms like Erika did to me.
"Just wait till my brother sees you, I'm never going to hear the end of it."

"End of what?" He asked tensely,
I smirked at him as we approuched my white house.
"The 'I told you so's"

I opened the front door and was gretaed by silence.
"Jefferey! I'm home and I have company"

Benny awkwardly walked into my house and smiled.
"You just live down the road from me"
I was about to respond when Jefferey walked in,

"Hey I'm Rose's older brother, Jefferey."

Benny took his hand a smiled,
"Benny, math tutor."

He raise an eyebrow and smiled.
"A tutor huh? Since when did you need a tutor?"
I clenched my jaw at him and faked a smile.

"Since math got hard"
He nodded and smiled,
"Fair enough"

I started to lead Benny to my room upstairs when Jerrferey reached for my arm.
"Hes human"
"Correction, hes a spell master"