Chapter 5 - Bloody Mary

{Rose}

I ran downstairs to grab my stuff when Jefferey came around the corner,
"Be careful today"
I sighed and patted his shoulder,
"I'll be fine Jefferey"

He rolled his eyes and sat down,
"Today's the blood drive. Perfect time for other vampires to come. Some that may be older, if the Council knew you here they'd have a field day"

I never understood that, I heard Erika talk about the counicl and it sounds like they're very important for vampires...

"And why cant they know about me?"
He threw his hands in the air and sighed,

"Because, I know how you are Rose. Youre impulsive. And the council is superior strict, one bad move and youre in deep trouble. I'm just trying to keep you safe."

I scoffed and started to leave,
"isn't that a first,"

He stood and reached for my hand,
"No matter what you think of me Rose, I love you. And I always will. You cant believe that I hate you if it makes hating me and easier. But I could never hate you."

I was at a loss for words so i just nodded and exited the house, walking over to Ethans, so Benny, Ethan, and I could walk to school together.
My knuckles hit the wood door three times and then I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey cutie"
I smiled and turned to face him, I hated to admit it, but these little moments Benny and I got would kinda make my day.
"Hey yourself."

His nodded at the door and smirked down at me, can someone tell me how hes still taller then me even when I'm wearing heals?

"don't be surprised if Ethan doesn't answer the door, hes gonna be on edge today. The whole blood drive thing"

"Does blood make him squeamish?"
He laughed and shook his head,
"No try the needles"

A grin appeared on my face as I pulled Benny closer and kissed his lips softly. I pulled away and he just raised an eyebrow.
"What was that for?"
I laughed and pulled out of his embrace and straight up opened the front door. His parents loved me, I was in the clear.

"Just thought you needed something to give you a little boost."
He laughed and ran into the house,
"Well in that case could you give me something to give me a big boost?"

I turned to face him and placed a finger on his chest,
"Sorry Benny, but if i kept giving you what you wanted what's the point in the game?"

He backed up and leaned agaisnt the doorway,
"Point taken"
I smirked and walked towards the stairs,
"Good cause now I have about to lecture.
ETHAN MORGAN I PROMISE IF YOU ARE NOT DOWN THESE STAIRS IN 5 MINUTES IM TELLING SARAH ABOUT YOUR UNDYING LOVE FOR HER!"

Benny laughed as we heard quick moving footsteps,
"you're evil"
I shurgged and waiting for our friend to come down.
"If your good at something stick with it."

........

"I'm not a chicken, I'm a hawk. With huge talons and eyes that....shoot lasers"

I laughed at Ethan as he walked over to Sarah, who was stuffing her face full of chips, shes lucky that she cant get fat now.
"Are you good?"
I turned to look at Benny and raised an eyebrow.
"I'm great, why?"
Benny shoved his hands in his pockets and sighed,

"Well its a blood drive and you're a vampire. Just wanted to make sure you were holding up"
I laughed and looked up at him, concern clear in his eyes.
I guess he really did care...how cute.
"Benny I'm fine, trust me. I have some control."
He shot me a sad smile and looked over at Ethan and Sarah.
My eyes followed over there too and a smirk appeared on my face. They were so cute...I just wish they could figure out that they're kinda made for eachother.