Ch 2:This War had just begun

The screams of of death and fear filled the air as everyone was fleeing Men,Women, and Children, for their lives from getting eaten by the Titans. Doing there best to outrun the man eating monsters but many failed as the lumbering giants snatch and consume them and move on and keep doing it. For people who lived their whole lives of peace seemed like this is the end of the world since now there are giant monsters here to.

A lone woman ran into a ally, hoping to find shelter from massive killers. Her lungs were burning in agony as she continues to run without stopping right when she ran to the next corner she only found a dead end, she looked everywhere in the ally but no door or entryways for her to escape, so she stayed at where she's at and put her hands at her mouth to keep quiet and praying that the titans won't find her. But that lasted for a second as a titan found her right on top of her where she was at. Then starts to grabbed her by her head as she was crying knowing that this is her end.

"Ahhhhh! Let go of me! Please! Ahhhhhhh!" She shouted as the titan was ready to eat her.

Right when it was gonna eat her a huge paw came down on the titan which crushed the titan and made its hand loose it's grip on the woman, as fell down and got up she saw in front of her was a huge reptilian creature that had curved horns with a spiked back which made look like a four legged dinosaur looking right at her in the eye.

She thought that the huge beast was gonna eat her as she was cornered at the wall but instead it sniffed her and kinda nudged her as she looked at it then raise it's head in the air gave a loud roar that made her cover her ears, it was looking around and saw five titans two fifteen meter class and three five meter class titans coming their way, the creature gave a huff and started running towards the titans and curling up making it look like a ball and crushed them all. It turned back to its normal self, stop for a second and started walking away to look for titans to crush. The woman was just shocked at what just happen she was saved by a huge beast that was ready to eat her but chose not she,as it lumbered away she had a small smile on her lips

"Thank you." She said and start running towards to the gate

___________________________

Meanwhile at the other side of the district Eren, Mikasa, Carla, and Hannes were running to reach the gate Hannes was carrying Carla bridal style while Eren and Mikasa were running next to them,when Hannes put down Carla on the ground and trying to catch his breath Eren went to him and punched him in the face, Carla looked shocked at Eren in horror and shouted at him "Eren"

"You coward! Why didn't do anything." Eren said to Hannes

Hannes look down at Eren in and said to him

"There's nothing you could've done Eren your a kid, your weak." Hannes said to him as he kneeled to his size.

Rage erupted on Eren's face as he was sent another punch to him but Hannes caught his hand.

"I'm a whole lot worse then you. Your mother would've died because I was to big of a coward." Hannes said to the boy with tears and whispered something and cried.
"I wasn't brave enough"

Eren calmed down saw the sorrow in the mans eyes. Carla reached for Eren and said " Eren Hannes did what he had to do let's just be thankful of him ok"

Eren saw his mom and nodded to her, Hannes carried Carla again and started heading to the gate while they were Eren turned his head around and glared at the titans as they were being slaughtered by the giant monsters with wings and giant worm he hoped they kill all the titans in here.