Ch15:Joining the Scouts

A new day has come as Eric was walking down on the field were they placed a new pen for their mounts, they somehow managed to build it in a matter of hours. now it's enough to hold the largest of beasts. They'll add more in the later future.

He pass by the horses and then all the way to bigger creatures. He saw livestock for food and other reasons while their stay here.

He heard a bellow from a pen not too far from him. He walked to where he heard the bellow which belonged to the the animal that was in the pen. The animal was a a three horned, ten-ton reptile.

Then he turned his head seeing another but this one is different, it only had one horn on its nose and had two holes in its frill

The first creature was none other than the famous Triceratops, the well known horned dinosaurs. And the other is Sinoceratops, the Chinese cousin of Triceratops.

Yep that's right Dinosaurs exist. About 60 years ago the UNSC did Many expeditions which to discover new lands that popped up out of nowhere. They never expected dinosaurs to still exist. So they brought some into the mainlands and found out how to make more dinosaurs from analyzing their DNA and now cloned more and soon humanity managed to coexist with these amazing creatures. Now they use them for farming, hunting and many other things due to the lack of technology due to previous conflicts in some parts the UEG territories.
Eric smiled as he touched the Triceratops and the Sinoceratops to calm them down.

"Shhh, it's ok. Don't worry your caretakers will be with you shortly." He said to them as he grabbed two haystacks as he threw one in the Triceratops pen and the other into the Sinoceratops pen.

As Eric was doing this he began to recall his conversation with Commander Ervin earlier that day.

___________________________________

It was just after Eric split with his group. He stood there trying to figure out this incident threats when Erwin approached Eric from behind and asked quietly into his ears.

"What did you just see back there? Who do you think the real enemy is?" He said in a very hard gaze. Eric's eyes widened, as he now realized what this all meant.