Ch16.1: Welcome to the Shatterdome and Ironfoot city Pt 1

A/N:Merry Late Christmas everyone, sorry for not getting this uploaded earlier and had many things in the way. But it's here and I hope you guys like this.

Warning ⚠️ :From this point on. Major Spoilers coming in, for those who don't read the Manga or haven't caught up with Season 3 pt 2. Don't keep reading on unless you want to spoil yourselves. For Some of you who are caught up is fine.

Elsewhere, the sky was bright and shining  as the sound of the school bell ringing as many students were leaving their classes and leaving for the day or doing other activities.

In one of the of the classes was Class 2A, was the teacher as she did last minute teaching for her class. She has long, orange-brownish chestnut hair and hazel eyes. You can she's very beautiful.

"Ok that's enough for today class. We're gonna be making landscape models in the next few days be sure to help each other out, and means you too boys. Be nice to your female partners." She said to them as some the girls in class giggled as a few of the boys blushed or quietly groaned. She quietly giggled from that reply. She then started doing whatever's left of the paperwork. As she just finished, a young female student came up to her with her friends not far behind.

"Um Sensei?" The young girl asks her teacher.

"Oh Suzuki-san how are you?" She said to her.

"Um I know but we have a few questions." The nervous asks.

"What is it." She asks her.

"Well, um-" she was gonna say more but one of her friends barge in front of her.

"Is it true your engage to the Black Swordsman." Her friend said.

She was surprised to hear that from her. Guess words spread fast.

"Well... I am as a matter a fact." She answered as she showed them her ring.

" She answered as she showed them her ring

"Wow/Really." The girls said in amazement and then started asking questions.

"What is he like?"