Teaser Chapter

A/N:Hey guys I wish this was the official chapter but it isn't. But I'm nearly there just a few things to fix here and there hopefully I'll be able to finish at the end of this month. So here's a slight teaser for all you just to get you pumped. Enjoy.

The King of the Monsters arrives as brought his gigantic right foot up on the concrete pathway. As He got up from the water, he slowly lumbers towards the entrance with each step he took cause the ground to shake. He lumbers slowly to the base. The giant gates of the Shatterdome were opened up for the king of the monsters

The workers managed to get most of the crates out of the way though some were knocked out of the way. Many workers got out of the the Titan's way before they get squashed by his feet. Many of the workers also got as they backed up as far as they can before Godzilla's feet hits the ground

Soon as he reach the gates his body started glowing as a blue light appears nearly blinding everyone. Godzilla's body started to change. His spines started to shorten. His jaws started to close in to his face, as his skin were getting less scaly and more like a human skin. As his form finally took shape he walks towards the group. The people were still standing at where they were at when he was still in his Kaiju form. They in awe and fear so to see him here.

Many whisperers were heard amongst the crowd of him being their.

"It's him!"

"The King of the monsters."

"The monster of all monsters."

"What is he doing here?"

"We're doomed."

Eren noticed that a lot of these people were in fear of Godzilla. He wondered why he they were so scared of him. He understands because he a huge monster but was there something else behind this. He'll ask Sric and figure it out later.

"Godzilla, glad you arrived. It took you long enough." Stacker said.

"Sorry I took so long I had a few 'errands' to run before I got here." He said scratching the back of his head.

"Right." Stacker said not convinced but he let that go.
"Well let's get moving shall we."

As Stacker showed Godzilla and Rodan the way as the group left to talk more at a more private place. Eren went to join his group to settle in for the night.

But before he join the others he noticed someone amongst the crowd of workers. The person he noticed was a man in his mid twenties, with blue grayish hair, and light brown eyes.

Eren noticed that he was walking towards to the commanders, Rodan, and Godzilla

Eren noticed that he was walking towards to the commanders, Rodan, and Godzilla. And saw the look on his face a face that was very familiar with.

A face filled with rage.

Eren saw that the guy was looking at Godzilla at instead stare as he slowly walks through the crowd without being noticed by anybody. He didn't want to be noticed, which confused him. It was not until he noticed something in his hand.

He got a closer look to see it was a pistol. Eren's eyes widened as he realized what he was doing. He was going to shoot Godzilla. In a instant Eren ran towards the to stop him from Assassinating His Savior.

Without Godzilla was to busy to notice, the guy rose his sidearm to Godzilla's head. He knew that Godzilla was vulnerable in this form and for that he's taking this opportunity to kill him. He will pay to what he done to him.

"No!"