Ch 8:Help has arrived

(A/N:Hey guys back with another update with this. Sorry took so long. What do you guys think of this. Sorry about not putting that much Godzilla appearances or that much fights in here, I always keep forgetting to put those in. But now I'll be putting it in more often after this chapter. Well anyway let's continue I hope you guys like this let me know.)

"Armin. I will not leave you behind."

"She's right there's no way in hell that we would leave you behind." Eric said with a smile.

"But--I mean-- Titans are everywhere! You can't jump and carry me at--" Armin was about to say but was cut off by Eric.

"Don't worry we'll let Connie carry you. And don't say your extra wasteful weight, because your not your a whole lot more than that. You and Mikasa were able to get Eren out of trouble when me or Diana weren't around and we still need you, as our friend. Speaking of which. What's with you Mikasa. You can do better. Oh yea, I asked about what happened to Eren." Armin's face darkened while Mikasa's went both dark and slightly red with shame. "Eren is . . . . . dead." Armin said after a brief period of hesitation. Mikasa turned her head away. Eric stayed fixed to his spot. Then he said quietly." I see, so the bastard couldn't keep his promise". This hurt them even more but shrugged it off, he knew they had to get out of here. "Alright. Let's move" they begin to run.

'Please don't do this. It's not going to work. Enough people have to die on my account.' Armin thinking of the situation. Then another scream from the Titan sparked an idea in the blond boy's head.

"No. Hold on! I've got an idea" Armin said as he stopped them midway.

"What is it then?"

"Only you three are capable of pulling this off. So it's really your choice. This may sound crazy but I think he might be useful." He said talking about the Rogue Titan.

"Whoa you mean the Titan?" Connie said in question.

"Oh boy, you don't wanna do what I think you wanna do" Eric said as sweatdropped thinking of the possible scenarios.

"Just hear me out. He only attacks his own kind. He seems to have no interest in us. What if we can somehow steer him to HQ and let him loose on the other Titans? Look we know he's taken at least one out already. We can use as a weapon." He said explaining his plan.

"You have got to be kidding! How the he you think we're supposed to steer that thing?" Connie said in question.

"Well, something tells me he's fighting on instinct. I'm almost sure if you take down the pair he's tangling with now, he'll go look for others. That'd lead them straight to HQ. We're not steering him so much as luring him. I think it'll work. I really do." Armin said explaining his plan.

"Think? You're asking us to risk our necks on a stupid gut feeling?" He asked about that.

"If I'm right about this, we can put down the siege on headquarters in one fell swoop." Armin finished.

Connie thought about that plan for a minute and he knew that could work but that will end them up getting killed. He was about to say something but till those two voices were heard.

"All right I'm in"

"It's worth a shot"

"Huh? Seriously?" Connie said in question.