Chapter 6

Of course, Bokuto freaked when he found out, beyond excited his best friends were dating. He was always excited, but this excitement was level 19 out of 10. Akaashi was pestered nonstop for the next few days about your relationship.

Most people were surprised you two were dating, since he was so reserved and you were incredibly outgoing. But you guys were a good couple. Imagine one of those "alpha couples" that are the face of the school, that was you two. Since you were both so athletic and attractive, everyone would admire you, desiring a relationship like yours.

But their opinions didn't matter to you, only Akaashi's did. He was a great boyfriend, and you didn't expect him to be the affectionate kind of guy, but when he was tired, he was the most cuddly person ever. You loved it.

Since he was so exhausted all the time, you would be sitting on his bed with arms open wide when he got home from practice, ready to embrace the love.

Except for now, he wouldn't give you any affection whatsoever in the least.

"Kaashi!" You groaned, sitting beside his bed with his practice shirt on (which you never gave back) and a pair of black spandex. He ignored you of course, rolling over and his back facing towards you.

"Go home. You're going to get sick," you rolled your eyes at his comment.

"No. You're sick and you need to take your medicine. Besides, I don't care if I get sick. " Gosh, you were so annoying sometimes, so persistent. Well, you weren't really annoying, it was more of every time you were persistent he would eventually give in to you.

Akaashi sat up, turning to you with an irk mark on his face. He stuck out his hand, grabbing the medicine and inspecting it.

"I'm not going to kill you silly, especially by tricking you and giving you poison, pushing you off a cliff would get rid of the evidence easier." You grinned, winking at him.

He cocked an eyebrow at you, his usual stoic expression rested on his features, while he took a deep breath, trying not to respond, knowing that is what you wanted.

"It's grape."

"I know. Take it."

"I hate grape."

"Well I'm sorry they didn't have cookies n' cream in stock when I was at the store." He fought to not roll his eyes, quickly gulping it down, cringing at the disgusting taste.

"See it wasn't that bad, what a good boy." You patted his head tauntingly, trying to withdraw a response from him, with no avail.

Now you've done it. Your sass was usually at a a level 5, but since he was sick, it felt like a level 25. Putting the medicine back on his dresser, you stood up, ready to pester him into affection and good-health. "I'll be back with soup, and you're going to eat it, okay? I don't want those nice thighs to loose their muscles," You chirped with a wink.

Akaashi sat there, unamused with his mouth slightly open, brows furrowed, and disheveled hair framing his face. It was a hilarious sight, to which you cackled with laughter while walking out the door.

While you sat downstairs cutting up carrots and other vegetables to make him a homemade soup, you got bored. Cooking wasn't your absolute strong point, but, you did know how to make some pretty good soup. While waiting for the soup to warm up, you decided to explore the hallway that led to his mother's bedroom. Why the hallway? You really didn't know, you knew every other room in the house like the back of your hand.

Walking into the hallway was odd, it felt different. You ran your fingers through your baby hairs, a weird feeling bubbling in your stomach. You turned in circles, enjoying all of Akaashi's baby pictures, before looking up.