College II

The following year:

You sat on the couch of your apartment you shared with long time friend Yukie, who you still kept in touch with after she went off to college. Yukie was gone at work for the day, and since it was your day off of college and work, you sat on the couch, three hours deep into a series of romance movies.
You were interrupted when you heard the door click, then open, two boys parading into your apartment.
"Guess who lost the bet!" Bokuto said, dropping off the keys on the kitchen counter top. "What bet?" You asked, you really shouldn't have given him a spare key to your apartment. He jumped over the back of the couch, landing besides you and turning his face sideways, "This one."
In his ear was a silver stud that glittered with the light. It honestly didn't look bad, the piercing was actually pretty attractive on him. You reached your hand out and tilted his jaw upward, inspecting further.
Kuroo leaned over the couch, rubbing his still untamed bed hair on your face, before turning his head sideways as well. "Looks good huh?" He asked, a black stud in his ears. You were really surprised how good they looked on them, who knew they would be so bomb with piercings?
"Not bad, I actually really like them. But who lost the bet ? You both have piercings and seem pretty happy about them?" You asked, before both Bokuto and Kuroo started laughing, looking towards the front door that had remained open since they walked in.
"Oh no. He didn't..."
Akaashi walked through the front door, an exasperated look on his face as he set down a cup of your favorite drink on the kitchen counter, after closing the door behind him.
Your boyfriend looked up at you, appearing extremely tired and irritated at the same time. "Bokuto passed his math exam didn't he?" You asked, cringing as he let out a long sigh.
"Sadly." He made his way over to you, briefly pushing Bokuto off the couch so he could sit next to you. He faced forward, looking at the T.V, revealing a black stud in his ear. "No way!" You said with a giggle, inspecting his piercing more.
"Keiji, I know you're going to hate me for saying this, but you actually look really hot with piercings. I'm happy you lost the bet, like before you were an angel and now you look like, what's the word?" He turned to you, mortified by your response, before sighing. Of course you'd like them, he could literally being wearing the worst outfit ever and you'd still think he was crazy gorgeous.
"Bad ass? We told him he looks totally bad ass. Your boyfriend is literally the hottest human being ever." Kuroo said, disappearing from the back of the couch to the kitchen on the hunt for food.
"I freaking know," You giggled, scooting over on the couch so he could place his head on your lap. He relaxed in between your legs, his head on your stomach as your fingers began to weave their way through his messy hair.
"Long day?" You asked, pressing a kiss on his forehead as he shut his eyes.
"You have no idea." You smiled, one of his hands drawing figures on your leg. He let out a long sigh, snuggling in between your legs.
Kuroo and Bokuto began scavenging through the fridge, searching for something that was already made to eat. "Hey dipsticks," You called out, turning to look at them while Kuroo took out a carton of milk, a guilty look on his face.
"You are 3 months away from graduating college, yet you both can barely cook for yourselves, at all, you're like what 21 now? Tetsu don't drink all of the milk or Yukie will kill you. Kou, just don't get hurt like last time, we don't want another trip to the hospital for a burn."
Bokuto dropped his shoulders, frowning as he moved away from the stove. Kuroo feigned a hurt expression, before pouring himself a glass of milk and taking out the chocolate chip cookies, disregarding your statement.
"Remember when you burnt you hand sitting on the-"
"Don't talk about it." You growled at your boyfriend, placing your hand over his mouth. Akaashi looked up at you, fighting the smile that was growing over his features. You leaned down, removing your hand from his mouth and placing your lips on his instead.
"Ohoho! When did Akaashi become such a womanizer?" Kuroo asked, well on his second glass of milk.
You pulled away from Akaashi, before picking up the book that was on the table beside you and chucking it at the boy who was currently standing a few feet away from the couch. The boy was too busy chuckling at his own remark that he couldn't stop the book that was hurtled at him, slamming into the bridge of his nose.
"Ow! (F/N)!!" Kuroo growled, dropping his cookie and holding his nose. Bokuto looked up from his own cookie, eyes falling on the now blood gushing messy haired boy while his eyebrows shot up.
"I think you broke his nose!" Bokuto said worriedly, looking at Kuroo with wide golden eyes. Kuroo took his hand off his nose, revealing a rather bloody, but perfectly normal nasal structure. "Oh my gosh I think I did! You should go to the hospital!" You said, trying to act surprised and concerned at the same time.
"Let's go! He might stop breathing! " Bokuto stated, grabbing Kuroo's hand, dragging him out of the apartment.
"So not cool. You're going to pay for this. If coach finds out he'll kill me." Kuroo hissed turning to glare at you.
Once the door shut, your boyfriend sat up, giving you a quizzical look. "His nose wasn't broken."
"I know, I feel sort of bad though. But I figured you wanted a break and I haven't been able to snuggle with my cuddle bug lately because you're too busy." You said with a slight giggle. Akaashi's face broke out into a frown, "Please don't call me that."
"Why not, love bug?"
"Please don't call me that either."
"What are you going to do? Reject my cuddles?" You said with a frown, feigning a hurt face.
Akaashi rolled his eyes, before attacking you with a huge embrace, planting kisses all over your neck and face as you giggled with delight.
"That's what I thought." You said, Akaashi raised his head from the crook of your neck, a forced exasperated expression on his face as he stared at you.
"I love you." You said, placing a hand on his cheek, gliding it over his jaw. His eyes lit up, glowing as he studied your face.
"I love you too." He replied finally, a smile on his face, if there was anything he loved to tell you the most, it was I love you.
"Now, want to go take a nap before those idiots realize it's not broken?" You asked, your lips curling into a smile as your eyes gazed into his.
"And this is exactly why you're my girlfriend and not theirs." Akaashi said with a smile, getting up off the couch. You taped his side expectantly and he sighed, before turning his back to you so you could climb on. You wrapped your arms around his neck, before he held your legs, piggy back carrying you to your room.
"It's funny, even when they graduate college in a few months you're still going to be living with Bokuto. Then Kuroo is going to come live with me because Yukie is moving in with her boyfriend." Your warm breath fanned against his neck, giving him goosebumps.
"They can't live without us. But, we're going to have to kick them out once we get married, we can't care for two over-sized children with the hunger of four men." Akaashi said with a chuckle.
Your heart stopped momentarily, marriage? You guys had been dating since your second year at Fukurodani, which, you agreed you would get married after you both graduated college and had stable jobs. You completely forgot that your final year of college was coming up.
"Something wrong?" He asked, setting you down on your bed before laying next to you.
You felt a huge smile on your face as you got up, moving to sit on his stomach while he laid on the bed, looking up at you with a confused look.
"You said marriage."
"That is correct."
"That means I can wake up to you every morning? And cuddle with you all I want? And steal your sweatshirts? And everyday I could have you cook for me? And that you'll always be mine? " Your (e/c) eyes twinkled, if there was anything to get you through this last year of college, it was definitely the promise that meant you got to marry the amazing man you were currently sitting on.
Akaashi couldn't help the smile spreading on his face. His expressionless face had long ago dissipated. Instead, he usually always wore a smile, life was good, mainly because you were in it, and because of that, he counldn't help but feel happy all the time.
"I wouldn't have it any other way," he replied softly, tucking back a strand of hair behind your ear.
"Aww! Keiji you're such a cheese ball!"