Anxiety

My brain is mathematic all these symptoms keep adding with my psychosis that wants to run home but emotion keeps batting these drugs they keep fanning psychiatrist pushing the zannies but the psychologist only takes Annies so I fight to stay away from the candies so I fight the stress with these self medicated handys and put a smile on so dandy with a world with a first name not randy my pursuit of happiness always reprimanded this anxiety has my brain rubber banded forever always branded I will break down shit so candid it only takes one thought to take me down single handed like I'm all alone so stranded lonely island I've been abandoned but I pick myself up everytime no access granted my thoughts at a thousand miles an hour so frantic so tired of this antic and it makes the world so arctic see my own breathe that's just the hypnotic but I know that's not my lifestyle it doesn't fit so I quit quick but I felt trapped till I found true loves nit now the furnace inside is lit but the scares on my brain are hard to admit but help I won't get I'm too afraid of that prescription that leads to the perception of inception and that's a deadly weapon so I dream of no anxiety  but that's a day in heaven...