New Years

This is no New Years with an expectation of no tears and dive head first with no fears just to try to be ahead of your peers when in reality we can't even set down these beers and trim our beards we can't even resist these trends and these people we mirror because we hate our self that's clear our friends never near so we give up on a dreamy career and our hearts we veer and we expect the tv to steer but like a tree it's our money they want to sheer it's all poison to a sensitive ear don't give up when so mere because I promise this is all dishonest and it's on us to segregate ourselves from the ones that aren't the fondest quit holding out yellow roses to the ones who make you weak that's jaundice don't let this media put this spell upon us of what we owe them because it's our dreams they will condemn while they fuck you with no condom next 18 years with a minimum wage job that's a problem but don't blame them because your roots are your parents and your the stem and how you blossom depends on your brains exploratorium to be a extraordinarian and your book will end whether your hearts mends or your back always bends but don't pretend when you look back the world was too much weight and you didn't anticipate time to collapse so you chose to late to relapse and you life story isn't even worth a recap...