African American

There's a problem and I wanna help solve it get my feet wet and find the solvent separate these bonds and Barry the crimes.. stop the don't shoot and these judges flukes making society want to puke every black man like Luke so they hustle to plant their root and sell that forbidden fruit but if you ask them like a owl they hoot yet society provides a boot and there supposed to just scoot with no loot so they die for the hoop dream of a coupe why do we have to be the anchor to a crash bandicoot with a fight like troops.. bled from Feds and fed the meds with a target on their heads for prison beds no rights read but quick to shed red cry for the dead killer mis pled... I'm so tired of these white men hiding in a white den following a white trend that won't bend who won't lend but quick to defend and always pretend white privilege is at its end but freedom still isn't for all the men so it's equality we must amend the heart we must tend put a gun to their face to comprehend thats just an average day for the African American race and at this pace we will go down as disgrace for this distaste blind like we've been maced like our food laced pointing fingers with no trace let's rush Capitol Hill and we won't leave till it's a closed case or well come back with a blank face...