Not A Goddess

Your not a goddess your a nympho must have a tumor on your lymphoid because your a stick with a butt like a big toe giving girls the perception of how to grow old with a messed up mold and a physique they cannot hold unless they lay on a table so cold with a knife so bold so they don't get scold social media they'll show attract the wrong men emotions fold so they show more skin only covered in gold only doing what they're told just trying to make that doe but they'll always ask for more never able to settle the score never home always on a tour with a heart so torn and brain they morn fuck now they're in porn with a name so foreign labeled for horin so the tears start pourin face no emotion snorin and that money hoardin and your body tortin and your rotting just wish your blood would start clotting all because Kim K said you need to lose the spotting the next surgery she plotting she just want that bumble bee body and be the next E channel hottie kickin like she know karate always skip the palate and scar the body like it's a revolution hobby Ricky bobby always first never floppy but quick with that toppy and to find a Papi bring a new name to the trap game cuz it's not trap with cocaine but trap with a ball and chain trap with money and pain trap with a baby and paying trap with out the door waving to the next guy she dating to the next brick she laying to trap you behind a wall no escaping and it's your soul for the taking and it'll never end till your dead mourning waking...