Society

So intelligent it's hard to read assassinate these words better then the riflemans creed never metal but always a proper feed like mead to a cattle that's freed it's a constant battle to rhyme or rattle but never tattle or tale your trust to never derail you need to visualize every detail all while never belittle a female or how many you impale we must build a castle stronger then just sand and a pale much stronger then this new hybrid male who traded putting the hammer to a nail for a passive aggressive email and crys when the message fails or when they don't offer kale everyone's so quick to claim jail but when it comes to education too snail too stale or too scared of failure but that's just crazy behavior no one believes in a savior but will point a finger in anger and that's our anchor like a credit card to a banker like a heart with a pace maker we've all become risk takers try to explore land that's forsaken with sex trafficking were all taken we try to live under a blanket when in reality with the wrong shoe lace color they're blank facin and that's the trending fashion government lashing no laws passing only for Brady's ball fasting what kind of world are we crafting too many snowflakes mapping it's a blizzard crapping and an economy cramping with interracial ramping its all an uphill climb and it all needs revamping...