prologue[.]

The Mikealsons were all happy as their baby sister wasn't a baby anymore. She was married and was soon to be a mother of new Mikealsons. "Ohh what do you she'll have girls or boys," fusses Rebekah. "How do you she won't have one of each," smirks Kol. "I don't care what gender they'll be, we will all love them the same," says Elijah. "You are true on that brother," smiles Finn. Soon Cas and Anna made their way into the living room and Anna's stomache was huge. As it was carrying twins, since the twins being part vampire. They practically drain Ann's blood, but Ann knew what would happen once she had the twins; she die and tigger the werewolf curse and then become a vampire like her family losing her magic for good.

Did that hurt knowing she be powerless?

Yes.

Could she live without magic?

Yes.

"Love relax, you've been up all night with the twins kicking," says Caspian rubbing her back gently. No one knew the gender as they wanted it to be a surprise. They had names for what ever they get and what ever they get, they will love forever.
   "I'm trying to relax but it's kinda hard when the babies are due to be out soon," she says sitting down with the help of her husband. Indeed, its been 9 months and the babies were due any second. "Oh Ann, stop pushing poor Cas around, he's just trying to help you know," says Niklaus walking to his baby sister.

"I know, its just carrying these two, and babies in general make you snappy," Ann sighs. Caspian smiled softly sitting beside her, kissing her forehead. "It's alright love," he says stroking her hair. She smiled, never in a million of years did she think she be here and having two beautiful childern with the man she loves so deeply. Everyone spend their time in the living room with each other when Ann suddenly gasped in pain and shock startling everyone.

"Ann what's wrong?" Asks Cas by her side in the matter of seconds.

"Cas," she gasps taking a deep breathe," I'm water broke, the babies they're coming." She wants to throw her head and scream out the pain, but doesn't. Instead, she moans bitting her lip in pain. "And they're coming fast," she breathes out.

"Hurry to the hospital," and with that, the family of vampires speed to the hospital.

●●●●●

The Mikealsons burst into the hospital doors and Ann was taken to deliver the two new babies. Caspian was the only one allowed in at the moment before Klaus pulled him back and whispered in his ear," Dont forget to get her your blood." And with that, Caspian nodded and hurry to help his wife in labor.

"Mrs Mikealson we need you breathe," say doctors.

Ann trying to breathe but instead screams of pain come out making Cas more worried than he already was for his wife and kids. "Ann breathe love," Cas was by her side holding her hand. "I'm trying to Cas, but they want to come out," Ann gasps.

"Okay Mrs Mikealson, push!" Order doctors.

"Ah!" She screams.

"I see one of the babies, keep pushing," the doctor says.

"Ahhhhhhh!" A baby's cry fills the room. "It's a boy," they announce. Ann stops the next baby was coming just yet. They clean the baby off and hand him to Cas, who looks down at the little one. The baby's eyes open and they were just like Ann's growing up blue, expect a bright blue. Ann's eyes now were a blue hazel color. But he looked just like him. "Let me see him," says Ann. Cas brings the new born to his mother. "He looks just like you," she awes," but with my eyes." "What should we name him?" He asks looking to his wife.

"Henry. Henry James Mikealson," she smiles. Cas loved the name. "Henry after Henrik and James after your father," she smiles. "I love it, love," he kisses her head. Then comes the pain again. She screams. "The next baby is coming," say doctors. Caspian with the baby boy warped blue blanket hands him to the nurse, who gladly holds him.

"Ahhhhhh!" Another baby's cry fills the room.

"It's a girl!" They announce.

They clean the girl and hand her to Cas like they did with Henry. She was her mother's mini with his eyes. A beautiful hazel brown oak color. Same white glow-ish skin as Ann and rosy cheeks. "Can I see her?" Ann asks as doctors leave. "Anastasia, Anastasia BelleRose Mikealson," she smiles.

But before anything else could happen, she starts to pass out. "Nononono," Caspian set the girl with her brother and then bites his wrist before doctors came in. He lifts her head up as her eyes began to drop. "Drink love," he whispers and she does, then once she done, she dies. 

It only took a seconds, Ann gasps waking. "Am I? Did I?" She rants.
"Yes love, you're now a hybrid," Caspian says.

Ann lets out a breathe then starts to look around. "Where are they, my babies?" She asks.

"Right here, little Henry and Anastasia Mikealson," he smiles holding the twins. Ann gasps. "She looks just like me expect with your eyes," she cares her daughter's cheek.

"And he looks just like you expect with my blue eyes," she smiles.

"Come let's introduce them to everyone," says Caspian.

They walk out and everyone looked at them. "Everyone meet Henry James and Anastasia BelleRose Mikealson," they smiled at the two new Mikealson childern.

The world seem brighter but they knew they would have to protect these childern with lives. With all their enemies out there....