three[.]

We walked over to my brother who looked ready to kill. "So Jake I see you meant my sister," says Henry almost gritted through his teeth, I gave him a look as his teeth were almost becoming sharp. He sucks in a breathe and lets it out, trying to calm his temper. The Mikealson temper, one of my favorite traits of my family. You can't love it, but you leave without it.

"Yea, I was walking from the fountain and I bumped into her, which I am so sorry again, by the way," he says looking at me again, God those puppy dog eyes-

Anastasia stop, choose one boy!

Well, Ace who's last name is yet to be known, is a stuck up no good git, who has his way with words to make a girl's heart melt. Blonde hazelnut hair that seemed like gold in the sunlight, freckles across his cheeks like paint. His chocolate brown eyes that enchanted me and made me curious as to who he was. He looked young, but acted at though he's lived for many years. Not as many as my family.

Then Jake Hale, a kind hearted boy, who truly knows between being rude and being polite. Though I don't know that boy has a single bad bone in his body. He was this tall scary looking teen who could probably not hurt even a fly.
Tan skin from the blazing sun, stiked black hair and black eyes, they looked soulless but I saw mysterious and pain. They looked painful and sorrowful. Which made me wonder what kind of pain and sorrow Jake has gone through to have his eyes say that. And he acted like a leader, kind but stern.

One thing was for sure, both stole my heart.

"It's fine really, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going," I say reassuring him, its true I wasn't.

"No, I'm serious," he almost seems to be agrueing with me who's fault it was.

I gave him a look of challenge, Henry knew just how competitive I can be and quickly steps in before I hurt someone knowing my temper is much like our uncle Nik's. "It was both your faults," he says," you both said sorry, now stop before this becomes something it shouldn't have to." Henry was always little more like uncle Elijah, noble, loyal and true to his word. A peacemaker as you will.

We break contract but I knew this was only the beginning. "Hey Ana, who's your friend," says Henry looking at Ace, who watched up deeply before spotting Henry and looking away walking to his brother and his girlfriend, who happily greeted him with warm bright smiles.

"Ace," I say with a bit a emotion which I hated, why should I care for him?

Because you like him, a voice said.

But I also like Jake. God this love crap is confusing, I wonder how my family deals with it....

"Ace Salvatore, " growls Jake, I swear his eyes flashed a bright blue.

"Salvatore as in the founding family," I ask knowing my history very well.

"Yea...," he gritted through his teeth, which seem to sharped like wolf's teeth. Hales' were founders as well, not only here but in California as well.

"You okay," I ask placing my hand on his arm making his head snap my way.

"Fine, just stay away from him. He's bad news," Jake warns.

"And what if I don't," I test him.

"You'll get hurt," is all he says before joining Henry and the other boys. I stood there processing what he said to me. I'll get hurt? Yea me a trybrid with psychic powers will get hurt from whatever Ace is, I thought to myself with a smirk and a scoff.

"Okay there love, that mutt wasn't bothering you was he?" I jump and turn to see Ace, smirking like he knew something I didn't. And what did he call him?

"I'm fine thank you very much and that boy happens to be my new friend," I say trying to get him off me, I look around avoiding his stare as it burned into the back of my skull.

"I thought I was your new friend. At least give me a chance," he whines, almost like a child.

"A chance at what?"

"You know what," he growls, I did know but was I going to give in?

Nope.

"Well?" He asks impatient.

"How do I know I can trust you," I ask turning to him.

"How do you know you can't trust me," he smirks twisting my words against me.

"I don't...." I say," I don't know if I can or can't trust you, until you earn it," I smirk which made his smirk drown for a second then it turns into a wildly grin.

"A challenge? I'm down but warning you'll be in my arms in no time sweet heart," he says testing me.

"Yea well if you want me ever anywhere near your arms, you'll need to work on your manners and how you talk to girls, cause it aint going to get you anywhere," I smirk patting his chest like good luck with that, then I turn away and start walking to my bike. I put on my helmet. I look to Jake and Henry. "Hey Henry I'm going home!" I shout,  making his and Jake's head snap my way.

"Okay text me when you get there," he says back. I nod and I feel both, Jake's and Ace's eyes on me. I pentel fast, the wind blowing my hair as I rode by all the stores in town. I stopped at one remembering Aunt Bonnie's shop. It was called Ancient Books and More. I parked my bike and walked in making the little bell ding. Aunt Bonnie looked up and smiled. "Well I see your mother finally let you and Henry out," she says smiling.

"I know everything is whoa." She laughs at my expression.

"Well I'm glad you like, got any friends yet," she asks. I groan throwing my head back. "Whats wrong?" She asks.

"I made new two guy friends today, Ace and Jake and I know this sounds stupid and probably the most pathetic thing ever, but I think I'm crushing on both," I say.

"These boys' got a last name," she asks with a raised brow.

"Jake Hale and Ace.......Salvatore, I believe," I say and she drops the books she was carrying, she looks at me slowly.

"What?" She asks just above a whisper, scared shitless.

"Jake Hale and Ace Salvatore," I say as if it was nothing.

Was she and my family hidding something from me and Henry?

Then she starts to talk to herself. "That can't be, Damon, Stephen and Elena all left Mystic Falls when they tried to kill Ann...." she kept repeat things to herself as if trying to make sense it all.

"Aunt Bon-Bon? Is there something you're aren't telling me," I ask kinda scared myself.

"Oh sorry just you know me talking to myself again," she laughs, I laugh along nervous. "Here take these to Elijah, they just came in and head home okay?" She asks.

"Okay," I say smiling letting the subject before go.....for now.

"Good girl, tell your mom and father I say hi and me and Jer will be there for dinner," she says.

"Okay!" I yell over my shoulder before setting the books in my basket. I pick up my bike and ride home.

I took the same way me and Henry took to go to the park. I was riding just fine, when I saw a large gray wolf in the street. I screamed turning my bike which made me loose control of the bike, I went down a small hill rolling in the dirt and leaves....