six[.]

"Ace," I greet him.

"Whoa she reminds me of me when I talked to Damon," I hear Elena say to Stefen. Who the hell is Damon?

"Elena, brother," Ace greets Stefen and Elena. Then he says hello to Henry but once he made eye contact with Jake they stared at each as if they were having a conversation in their head like they were mad as their face cringed up in anger.

The bell rings snapping them out of it relieving Elena and Stefen as they acted as though they expected world war 3 to break out. "Well I should probably get to my first class, bye guys," I say before swiftly walking away from the tension. I turned the hall and bumped into someone.

A black raven shrieks then flys away and it shows that same creepy old house Ace walked out of . Then it showed the house back in the 1800's then when it went back to normal, no raven. Just a tall man....

"Going somewhere so soon?" Asks a voice. I snap out of the vision, then I look up and see that man, blues eyes, a sharp jawline, black raven hair.

"Yea to class," I snap before going around and walking to class. I could feel his eyes on me as I went to English. Creep much? Geez...

●●●●●

By lunch I had make a few selected friends, who were girls. But everyone wanted to be friends with me, and I mean  everyone. "So you were born here but lived in New Orleans up until this year?" Asks Katie Martin, she was redheaded with green brown eyes and snow white skin.

"Yea." I say as we all sit down.

"So what's New Orleans like? Me and my sister have always wanted to go," says Sabrina Salem, I knew she had magic but I don't think she knew. Sabrina was blonde with one blue eye and one green eye.

"Its magical, the culture and history is everything," I say. Leaving the bits and pieces of the supernatural creatures that roamed about.

"Sounds like a blast," grins Alice Silvery, a brunette girl with dark eyes.

"It is, the French Quater and theater was always my favorite place to be," I grin remembering the first time uncle Nik took me.

"Oh I've always wanted to be there in person to hear their music and dance about the streets," says Katie.

"What are you girls talking about," asks my other new friend, Sam Lunar. Tall tan, black hair and puppy dog brown eyes.

"Anastasia was telling us of New Orleans," says Alice who cuddled up to Sam as he was her boyfriend.

"Really?" He asks looking at me.

"Yea, I grew up there," I say half lying. Sam had a brother, my age who is my best guy freind and he's gay, he's just great. His name is Dillyn.

"Must be nice," says Sam.

"It was, waking up every morning to the music, so alive and full of energy," I grin remembering my once home.

"Lets not forget the tales of the supernatural tales that roam about," grins Alice. I paled at that, I wanted to run as far i could at that. I wasn't the only one, so did Sam and Dillyn

"Oh yea, all the witches, werewolves and vampires," says Katie.

"You two are being such childern," rolled Sabrina's eyes as she poked at her food.

The bell rang again and we are off to class again. The girls walk ahead of me and the boys. Sam then in a flash pins to the lockers, no one is around. I groan, that actually hurt. "Sam, what the hell?!" Hisses Dillyn.

"What are you," Sam yells.

"What?" I act dumb.

"Are you one too," he gets in my face.

"Dude Sam stop," says Dillyn.

"Well!" Sam goes to hit the wall next to my head, I flash so I'm pinning him now. My hybrid fangs come out, my eyes turn and I glare using magic to make his head hurt. He groans and I stop stepping away.

"I'm not just a werewolf," I pant, they both look at me like you know.

"And yes I know, I may be only 2 years old but I'm as smart as a centuries year old vampire," I say.

"What are you?" Asks Dillyn as he helps Sam up.

"I'm trybrid, witch, vampire and werewolf but I also have psychic powers," I say.

"A trybrid? What's your last name again?" Asks Sam.

"Mikealson, ring the bell?" I say sassy.

"Oh shit," curses Sam.

"The Oringals," says Dillyn in realization.

"Mmmmm now what are you two?" I ask.

"As you know I'm a werewolf, I wasnt born one, I was made one. And as for Dillyn, he's Lucifer's heir," Says Sam.

"What do you mean heir?" I ask.

"I'm his son," says Dillyn awkwardly shifting on his feet.

"Whoa and I thought my family reunions would be bad enough," I comment.