one[.]

"Me and my brother aren't like most, we grow faster than other kids. My brother right now himself looks 17, I barely look 15. Truth is we're both are 3 and a half year old, growing this fast was the side of effect of having us 'miracle babies' but our family wouldn't have it any other way. Now why we look like that, that's our family secret or town's secret. My family are mostly vampires, most werewolves, a few witches and a couple of hybrids. But then there was me and my brother, tribrids. Expect I am something my family are not; Psychic ." - Anastasia Mikealson

"Please we hardly ever leave the house, and we need friends of our own," I argued with my mother and father. I looked 15 and none of the doctors remember mom having us as uncle Kol and Elijah compelled them to forget. I wasn't the only feeling like this, Henry wanted friends just as much I do. He's about to stop ageing and he wants to be able to go to school like a normal kid. I want to explore and live the world's wonders. Me and my brother don't ask much, but we do ask for something greater; a normal childhood.

"Anastasia is right, mom, dad," says Henry taking my side like on most things. We are twins after all. Him being a minute or two older. Mom and dad loved trying to see if  they could change our minds on things. But being a Mikealson, means you're stubborn as hell. Especially dad.

"I believe the childern are right, Ann," says grandma agreeing with us. I don't know why, but grandma never seems to like me or anyone. But me especially. Like she has this loathing hate for me and I'm existence.

"But with all our family's enemies, I don't want to see them hurt or worst," says mom, I know what she means but we're grown now and we aren't weak. We're strong and stronger together. Me and Henry both have werewolf in our blood, both have vampire in our blood and both have magic. The only thing no one has in my family that I have are psychic abilities.

"Little sister, as much as I agree, the childern need to be out making friends and living a normal life while they can," says uncle Nik. Out of the two of us, I was always more close with uncle Nik. Uncle Nik and I, we are two of a kind.

It seem as though mom and dad were out numbered as other agreed with us. "Fine, you will start school in the fall," says mom. Me and Henry smiled high fiving each other, mission completion. "Great so can we go to the park to make some friends?" I ask, kinda pushing pur luck.

Me and my family moved to New Orleans for me and Henry to grow then just in the beginning of the summer, we moved back to Mystic Falls, the place where we were born. We all lived in the Mikealsons Manor, Aunt Bebekah lived with her husband, Marcel in New Orleans in the French Quarter. "Sure, but be back by dark," she says stern. Me and Henry smiled running out the house. "Be nice to the other kids!" Calls dad to us, as we can be very troublesome and mischievous at times, especially with uncle Kol.

We laugh grabbing our bikes and riding to the park, which took a while but we didn't mind. "Have you heard or seen anything lately?" Asks Henry as we pass the old bridge.

"Last night, I was walking to this house. Dark, gloomy but beautiful, then walked out a boy, blonde hazel hair and chocolate eyes walked out, he takes a slip of a cup and when he pulls the cup away. His teeth were sharp like vampire sharp," I say remembering the dream as if I was living it right now.

"I wonder who he is," he says.

"Yea me too," I say," I mean he has to mean something right? Why else would I dream about him? What if he's  dangerous?"

"Chill, Anastasia. We're Mikealsons, we're apart of the Original family. Whatever this boy is, he's nothing compare to our family," smikes Henry, he's always been cocky like our uncles, mainly Kol and Nik.

"I guess you're right," I laugh as we pulled up to the park. I froze as we stop. "Anastasia? What is it," asks Henry seeing my shock face, my mouth was dropped a little and my eyes widen.

"It's him," is all I say looking forward.

"Him? Him who?" Asks Henry.

"The boy from my dream."