five[.]

"Anastasia get up before you're late for school!" Calls mom. Whereas other kids would have groan or whine because it was the frist day of school, I literally jumped from my bed and vamp speed to my closet and out with an outfit.

"Nope." I said flashing back in then out. I pose a little looking at it. "Nah," I say flashing again. And this goes on for 2 more minutes when I finally settle on a dress, the top was black and white, and the skirt part was a navy blue color which really looked good with my skin tone. I curled my hair and I already had natural looks from being you know a vampire or part sorry. I was brushing my hair when I saw it.

"Look we don't care who you choose, but you need to choose."

"I don't know how."

"What do you mean you don't know."

"I don't know!"

Three people flashed before me as they were arguing. Two boys and a girl, they were all blurry, but they seem familiar. "Come on, Anastasia, breakfast is ready, pet," says uncle Klaus knocking on the door. I snap out of my "vision" and grab my bag walking out. We laugh as we walk downstairs and join the rest of our family. Grandma never joined us as she put it, she ate already. Though me and Henry both knew she didn't, she knew we knew.

"So are you two excited?" Asks Uncle Elijah.

"Very," I smile.

"I am too," says Henry smiling.

"I can't wait to learn more," I say thinking of more books and more things to learn that I didn't know before.

"Are your friends meeting up with you two," uncle Kol asks stirring his wine glass of blood. The smell filled the room and I can I just say; it smelled of fresh blossom flowers in the spring.

"Yea, Jake should be any second, then Ace is meeting us at school," says Henry as I poked at my food, suddenly quite at the mention of their names.

"Okay, Ana?" Asks aunt Sage looking at me causing everyone to look.

"Fine just nervous about school," I say, I wasn't lying. I was nervous, nervous as hell.

"Well don't worry you're very smart," smiles Dad.

"Not to mention you're a Mikealson, boys will following you like lost puppies," smirks aunt Rebekah. Dad and all my uncles growl, especially uncle Nik. Mom says he was always protective her growing up so it made sense he was protective me as well.

'Yea well two already do,' I thought to myself.

There was a knock the door and we all knew it was Jake. "Well that should be Jake, bye guys," says Henry. We both grab our bags and head out, and sure enough there was Jake. He wore a gray shirt, jeans and some black shoes. He had a strange tatto on his arm which made me curious.

"Hey Henry, Anastasia," he smiles.

"Hey man," him and Henry bro hug. I guess Jake is his best friend, oh gosh liking your brother's best friend and your 'best' friend is confusing. Well he's not really my best friend, he's one of my only friends, so....

"You guys excited for school?" He asks as we all walked. Trust me, me and Henry would have just flashed to school but Jake is human as far as I know. I know Ace isn't human.

"Super, I've been up all night studying so nothing catches  me off guard in class," I smirk.

"Typical Anastasia, always wanting to be ready and know everything," laughs Henry.

"Yea well just warning somethings aren't meant to be known," says Jake with this dark look on his face. I wonder why.... but I didn't say back.

We soon come upon Mystic High, weird name but I'm not one to judge. Me and Henry go to the office and get our schedules. I find my locker when I bumped into someone. "Whoa hey aren't you new here?" I look up and see the same brunette form the park, I can't remember her name.

"Yea... I'm new," I say awkwardly shifting on my feet.

"Oh I'm Elena," she smiles holding out her hand, I don't know why but her name and everything about made me shiver.

"Anastasia," I shake her hand.

"Hey babe," a boy who looked a lot like Ace was there next to her, as he gave her a peck on the lips before noticing me. "I don't believe we met," he says. "Stephen Salvatore," Ace's brother.

"Anastasia," I say again.

"Hey aren't you that girl Ace met at the park," points out Elena.

"Yea, that's me," I say.

"He's looking for you," says Stephen, yea cause that's not creepy.

"Ana, there you are," says my brother as he runs over with Jake. "I was worried you got lost or something," he says.

"I'm okay, brother," I say, Elena and Stephen paled as though they saw a ghost but quickly shook it off.

"Hi I'm Elena," she firlty to them.

Your boyfriend is right next to you! I yelled in my head angrily. It's bitchs like her I can't stand, but I want, no need friends. Play nice Anastasia, I remind myself.

"Henry, Anastasia's brother," says Henry plainly.

"Jake Hale," waves Jake. I didn't like Elena looking at Jake the way she was.

"I'm Stephen," says Stephen to my brother and friend.

"Ace's brother," asks Henry. Stephen nods.

"I see you meant my brother and his girlfriend," we all turn to see Ace who had a wild huge grin on his face as he looked at me. "Hello Feisty Ann," he smirks.