two[.]

"Are you sure," he asks.

"Positive," I say, blushing as the boy looks at me. His chocolate brown eyes, his gaze stuck on me and Henry.

"Well until we know, if he's dangerous, just play normal," he whispers, but I had the feeling the boy could hear us.

"Okay," I whisper over and over again to myself. We get off our bikes and lock them up, then Henry goes to join these boys to play basketball. I stood awkward there for a few seconds before spotting swings, I smiled. I quickly make my way to it and sit down swinging humming songs, folk songs, morden songs, all kind.

One being Lavender's Blue, an old song my mom says her and uncle Henrik would sing while she make flower crowns them and he play with her hair. "Lavender's Blue Dilly Dilly, Lavender's Gray, When I am king, you will queen,"  I sing softly. I stop looking to the bird that flew by, a bright blue bird that chirped at me. I smiled.

"Why did you stop?" Asks a deep British voice, I jump and see that boy, oh dear Lord help me...

"Uh.." I didnt know what to say, oh geez great going Anastasia.

"I'm Ace," he holds out his hand, which I kinda just stare before snapping out of it and shaking his hand.

"Anastasia," I smile, he simply kisses my hand almost like a gentlemen.

"A perfect name for a beautiful girl," he smiles. "Are you new to town?" He asks. "You could say that," I say smiling like a HighSchool girl who just got their first crush, which I think I did.

"Well what grade are you going into?" He asks taking the swing next to me.

"Uh, sophomore," I say remembering what grade I would be at the age I look. "You?"

"Junior," he grins cheeky.

"Now what does little Anastasia do for fun," he asks smirking.

"Fun?" I ask.

"Yea like during your free time," he says looking at me fully.

"Uh, I draw, I take photos, and I sing a little," I say.

"So an artist, a photographer, and a singer," he smirks eyeing me. "I must say I don't know where I could ever get a friend like you," he says more to himself than to me.

"Friend?" I ask, friend, I'd never had a friend before. Besides my uncles, aunts and brother.

"Of course, unless we're something else," he smirks at me again. That damn smirk.

"And what would this something be exactly," I ask knowing exactly what it was. Was he really?

"See those two over, the ones snugginng," he says, I look and I saw a beautiful brunette smiling and kissing this blonde hazel boy. "Yea and?" I ask.

"Those just happen to be my brother and his girlfriend, Elena," the girl's name sent chills down my spine for some odd reason. "Do you know what girlfriends and boyfriends are," he asks, I could feel his stare and smirk. Oh how badly I wanted to swipe that smirk right off his face...

"I know exactly what they are," I gritted through my teeth, annoyed as bloody hell of him, even though I would never admit it - I liked him.

"So then you do what they do," he asks, my cheeks turned a scarlet red from what he was trying out.

"Yes...." I trail, playing dumb as to what he was getting at.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend," he asks.

"No I can't say I have," I say avoiding the question a bit, which he noticed.

"No boyfriends, well I must say I'm shock," he says.

"Really and why are you shock?" I ask looking at him, why was I even still talking to this guy?

" Cause you like him ", a voice in mind reminded me.

"Well I mean, you're a beauty at that. I mean oak auburn hair autumn leaves is what your hair reminds me of, just at high noon. Your eyes like the oak on the woods, your snow white skin fragile and elegant without a try, the tiny barley noticeable freckles across your cheeks. The way your eyes hold love and passion for everything, its the true beauty of your heart and soul," whoa he sure does know how to put his words into phrase.

"Now what to do you see me as," he asks looking me smirking as he had caught me staring, again...

"Well so far I thought you as an arrogant stuck up git, that truely believes that I'm gonna fall his words just cause he says them now," I say taking him by surprise. "Now if you excuse me, I think I'm gonna go on a walk," and with that I hope off the swing leaving poor Ace to alone on the swing, rejected and determined.

"You'll see, love," he yells. I chuckle to myself at his words and actions, get over yourself, I thought to myself.

"Keep dreaming," I yell over my shoulder before continuing my walk when I bumped into someone, a tall muscular boy. Tan skin, black spiked hair and black like eyes. "You okay?" He asks helping me up. "Fine, sorry I should have seen where I was going," I say blushing under his stare, damn what's with me and blushing?!

"It's okay I wasn't looking either, you new to town?" He asks.

"Yea, I'm Anastasia," I smile holding out my hand.

"Jake, Jake Hale," he smiles. "Got a last name Anastasia?" He asks.

"Anastasia Mikealson," for a second I thought I saw his eyes widen but quickly shrugged it off.

"Well Mrs Mikealson let me be the first to welcome you to Mystic Falls," he says smiling.

"Oh trust me I'm feeling very welcomed," I joke making him laugh which sound like a bark of a dog more than a normal laugh.

"I like you," he smiles pointing me as he laughed at my joke.

"Likewise," I smile kindly. I could feel the glare of two people's eyes. When I glanced out of the corner of my eyes, they belong to; my brother and Ace. When Jake and Ace made eye contact they seem to glare daggers to each other.

"Ana! Jake!" Henry calls us over, I guess Jake already made friends with Henry.