Chapter 1

Becky G's pov-

The morning was coming, and I still haven't slept. I checked around my room looking for a clock or anything to check the time. When I found my phone, it read 3am.

"Damn" I cursed under my breath. It was late, and I couldn't sleep. The first day of school was tomorrow, or in a couple of hours, and I don't want to go looking tired.

An hour had passed and I was finally falling asleep, when my phone began to constantly vibrate. I groaned and opened my phone, to see one of my best friends calling.

"Jen, it's late, and I was finally falling asleep". I told Jennel on the other line.

Jennel Was my best friend since the second grade, and we have been so close. Our parents even moved closer to each other, for us. Sure she was grade older then me, but we were so close.

"Sorry B, I just can't sleep" she said almost in a whisper. I threw my free hand to my forehead.

"It's ok, I couldn't either" I sighed and sat up, since I wasn't sleepy anymore.

"Can I come over?" she asked.

"Sure, come on, but text me when you get here" She said ok and hung up.

20 minutes later, my phone vibrated indicating it was her. who else would text at 4 in the morning.

I slowly, and quietly made my way downstairs, and into the living room. Jennel stood there with her pjs and a leather jacket. I placed a finger over my mouth, indicating to be quiet, for my parents and siblings were asleep.

"Thanks for letting me come over" Jen whispered. I threw a thumbs up and made my way to my bed, where she followed. We laid there and talked. Eventually we fell asleep quietly singing to Paramore.

Jennel's pov-

The next morning I woke up to Becky yelling in my ear. She shook me til my eyes opened. I sat up and sighed, I was use to her waking me up that way.

"It's the first day of school" she squealed. She always had this cute, little, squeaky voice. "I'm going to get ready" I laughed at how excited she was, and climbed off her bed.

"B, I'll be back. I'm going home" I yelled as she ran in the restroom.

"Ok, Jen" she yelled back. I threw on my leather jacket, and ran out her room, going down the stairs.

"Jennel? don't you want to stay for breakfast" Becky's mom, Alejandra asked, as I passed by.

"I'm ok mama G, I just need to go home and get ready. Thanks though" I said and walked away.

My sister Jess, walked outside as I approached my front door. She was ready, and dressed to leave for college.

"Bye Jen, see you when I come home" I waved and ran inside.

An hour later, I walked out my door and seen Becky waiting for me, with her brother Frankie. We walked to school talking about all the possible classes we might have together, which I doubt since, I'm a grade older. I usually only get music and gym with her. We separated from Frankie when we came to view with the middle school, we then walked to our high school.

We were there early, we walked to the office to grab our schedules, and walked to the cafeteria to have some breakfast. There we saw Demi and Selena eating.

"Hey girls" Selena called. We smiled and walked over to her and Demi.

"So, are you guys excited. We're finally seniors" Demi asked with a warming smile. My heart began to flutter and beat faster.

Yup you can say I had a crush on my close friend, but i couldn't help it. She was beautiful, kind, sweet, with an amazing voice I have ever heard. The only person who knew my feelings for Demi, was only Becky.

"Yeah, well I am even though I'm a junior" Becky yelled with complete happiness in her small voice. We all giggled at her, and waited for the rest of the gang to come.

"Hey guys" Lauren exclaimed and tackled my side for a hug. Sure we have all hung out during the summer, but were basically inseparable.

"Hi Lauren" I hugged her back as she sat. "wheres everybody else" I asked.

"Coming, I just missed you guys" she laughed. "So I ran leaving everyone behind"

Then after awhile Camila, Ally, Dinah, and Ariana walked in. We talked then decided to start walking to class.

Dinah, Camila, and Becky walked to there class, since they were all in the same grades, and possibly had the classes together.

I walked to my locker which was close to Demi's, and piled my new text books in them. As I was setting my last book inside, I felt my body get pushed forward.

"Sorry about that" I heard behind me. The person came over, checking if I was alright. "Drew by the way, Drew Chadwick" he took out his hand. I looked up and seen the most handsomest guy in the world.

"I'm Jennel, Jennel Garcia" he smiled this melting smile. My heart was skipping beats.

I have never felt this way about anybody, but Demi. It was weird, but he was just nice and gorgeous.

Demi came around the corner and interrupted Drew as he talked about him moving here a month ago, with his two friends Keaton and Wesley. She had this jealous look on her face, and I couldn't understand why, she only thought of me as close friend.

"Come Jen, we'll be late for English" she said grabbing my arm tightly.

"English with Mr. Davidson" Drew asked.

"Yeah" I said with a huge smile.

"Cool, I have him to. See you there" He winked and waved at us both.

I turned over to see Demi, biting the inside of her cheek, her hands on her hips, and she looked down.

"Hey Dems, you ok?" I asked. Even if we were all close we all have our favorites, so she won't tell me anything, maybe Selena.

"Yeah, I'm fine. let's get to class" she spoke softly. I nodded and walked beside her to our first class of the day.

A/N: 5H_lovato, demisStar, and I first fanfic together. First chapter for the story. What did you guys think? More people are coming in the story so yeah. Hope you guys love it.