George

George Harrison.  One of the most gorgeous classmates you have ever seen and known as being a part of the loud group with his three friends John, Paul and Ringo.  You yourself were known as part of the quiet club, and you always thought that you weren't noticed by him due to that. 

You have been attending school with George ever since primary school.  The two of you haven't had the proper greeting since then, but you were able to sometimes be his lab partner when you had the class with him.  You have always liked George, and this eventually led to a huge crush on him as your friends would tell you.  And you would completely blush when they did say that. 

You were in your last class of the day: Mathematics.  You weren't much of a fan of the subject, but you still managed to be near the top student list, while George wasn't so lucky.  Two good things were worth taking this class.  One was obviously that George was in your class.  The second was that you sat right behind him, so you could stare at him all you wanted to.  The only bad thing about this was that you mostly saw the back of his head, but you never minded seeing that soft brown cut of hair that made the nerves in your fingers want to lace them through every time.

On rare occasions when the professor required class work, you would actually get to see his long thin face when he turned around to grab some paper from his backpack.  And those are the days that you cherished the most, and you would always wish that the professor would assign class work everyday.  Today just happened to be one of those days!

As the professor writes the assignment on the board, you prepare yourself for George's face.  You swallow the lump in your throat and fix your hair, you always wanted to look perfect in front of him.  You release a sigh of readiness as you watch his broad shoulders shift around in his seat. 

Any second now...you thought in your head, but he never turns around.  Not even to get paper out from his bag!  You furrow your eyebrows, completely confused on why he didn't turn around like he usually does.  You assume that he needs paper to do the assignment, he always did it...not that you would know for sure or not.

As your other classmates begin on the assignment, you begin to have a mini panic attack.  You had to see his face, it was part of your schedule ever since the two of you met, even though that may sound a bit creepy. 

You bite your lip and work up the little courage you have in your body.  You lean your body over your desk and tap his shoulder lightly.  You were certain that this would work and he would have to turn around to look at you. 

The seat that George was sitting on makes a creaking noise as the top of his body turns half way around.  Your (Y/E/C) eyes finally meet his soft brown orbs that shine so brightly even though the room is dimmed.  Your breathing hitched to the back of your throat as your eyes get lost in his, but you are thankful that you are able to hear your name.

Your hypothesis was correct.

"(Y/N)?  What's up?  You alright there?"  His thick accent dances in your ears, and is sweet music to you. 

You instantly feel a small heat wave on your cheeks as you continue to stare at those beautiful eyes of his.  You curse at yourself for staring so long and the voice in your little head yells at you to stop.  You are able to hear it and quickly shake your head from your tender thoughts.

"S-sorry," you apologize.  You hear a snicker come from John's mouth, who just so happens to sit next to you, mocking your quite and staggering voice.  Your cheeks turn even more red and you look down at your textbook, feeling completely embarrassed from how you sounded, and John wasn't helping either. 

"What is it, (Y/N)?"  George asks again, yet his voice sounds even softer. 

"I-I was just wondering if you had any paper I can use," you try really hard to not stutter, "I-I forgot my notebook at home..."

You look up to see a small grin on George's face.  Not a nasty, mean grin like others would do, but instead a warm, genuine grin that could make you fall down within a second.  You are just so thankful you are sitting at the moment. 

"Sure, anything for you, love," he says kindly and reaches for some paper.  Your heart flutters when he calls you 'love', something that you always loved to hear whenever you asked him for something.  A reason why you missed having him as your lab partner in your science classes. 

"Sure, anything for you, love," John playfully mocks his friend in a high-pitched voice.  Paul and Ringo giggle along with John while George rolls his eyes with a playful smirk. 

Looking back up at you, he places some paper gently into your hands.  Though you aren't paying any attention to his face, you feel his eyes stare intently down on you as if he were carefully seeing what made you jump from his movements. 

The rest of the class period was spent on the assignment and little lecture.  Class ends and as usual you are last to exit the room.  As you step outside, you feel a quick presence in front of you.  You look up to see a grinning George looking down on you once again.  Your cheeks instantly turn a shade of pink.

"I just want to apologize for John's behavior to you," he says softly, "He can do things like that just to get a good laugh from the lads, y' know?"

You nod your head, looking down from him.  It pained you that you couldn't even look at him when he looks at you, something that made the little voice in your head scream at you again. 

"It's fine...," you quietly say. 

As much as you loved his presence next to you and the wonderful smell of mixed cologne and cigarettes, you didn't want to make an embarrassment of yourself.  You just wanted to run home up to your bedroom and have endless thoughts about your crush. 

But before you can take heed, you feel a soft grip on your chin as your eyes move up to see George who still stands before you with an even bigger grin plastered on his face.  "Next time, John would want to keep his mouth shut around you. I'll make sure of it." 

And when you thought this moment would never come, you suddenly feel his warm smooth lips touch your burning red cheek.  Your heart flutters uncontrollably and paces fast, leaving your head spinning around.  Your eyes bugle from the socket as a gasp from your small mouth escapes. 

His lips pull away, "I'll see you tomorrow then.  Don't forget that notebook of yours."  He gives you a wink as he goes to join his friends for their usual after school hang out. 

You couldn't help but smile quite stupidly at what just happened.  George Harrison kissed you on the cheek!  You were too excited to meet your friends after school yourself and headed straight home, where you jump on your bed with the stupidest smile plastered on your face.  You were going to sleep much better tonight.