Paul || Part 3

A/N: Mild language in the middle of this part, just a fair warning for those who don't like reading such language

Been sittin' eyes wide open behind these four walls, hopin' you'll call
It's just a cruel existence like it's no point in hopin' at all

Baby, baby, I feel crazy
Up all night, all night and every day
Give me somethin', oh, but you say nothin'
What is happenin' to me?

I sit in the recording studio alone once again today. Ever since (Y/N) and I ended our three year affair, I haven't been able to focus at all. She is all I think about. Her beauty. Her smile. Her shining (Y/E/C) eyes that sparkle every time she looks at me. Her smooth skin tracing underneath mine, that rocks perfectly under my touch. Her incredible scent that always smelled of tangy Red Berry, but with a duet of both grass and Damascan roses embraced in a sensuous Peony manner, leaving notes of white Musk behind, intoxicating my nose completely. Her luscious (Y/H/C) locks cascading over my chest as I can feel her soft full lips glide ever so carefully down my skin, making me shiver in an immense amount of pleasure. Her small, lean fingers caressing all over my body to help me relax under her wonderful light touch, but it is all too unbearable to keep under control and I have to let it out with several moans and groans. Out of all the women I have been with in my life, (Y/N) was the only one who could really make me this crazy and in love. She's the only name that I could call who would come back home to me no matter what the situation is.

I don't wanna live forever
'Cause I know I'll be livin' in vain
And I don't wanna fit wherever
I just wanna keep callin' your name
Until you come back home
I just wanna keep callin' your name
Until you come back home
I just wanna keep callin' your name
Until you come back home

----

I'm sittin' here eyes wide open and I got one thing stuck in my mind
Wondering if I dodged a bullet or just lost the love of my life

The rain seems to keep pouring down ever since you last saw Paul. You haven't been yourself at all since then, and you had to keep it hidden from John and your son. You could only imagine the million of questions he would ask you if he saw one watery eye, it would pressure you too much and you might spill out the affair you had with his good mate. It made your stomach turn, giving you a quick sensation of throwing it all up to make yourself feel better. You knew it was already too late to do that, three years too late.

As you continue to stare intensely outside, you trace your fingers over the folded paper that has been in your hand for hours. It was a letter from Paul, giving you a chance to be with him to which you would have to leave John and your son, and the band will break up. You let out a quiet sniffle when you feel a cool presence in the doorway of your room. You swallow the sickness and clear your throat. You blink a few times to hold the tears that prick your eyes every second as you slowly turn your head to see your husband John. The same husband who once gave you what Paul has been giving you for these past three years, and who now has his eyes open to see the both of you drifting off in the deep water. He has finally thrown you a rope to pull you back in.

"Everything alright, (Y/N)?" His voice is low, hardly reaching your own ears as you sit across the room. The pitter patter of the once heavy rain comes to slow, allowing you to be able to hear what John said to you.

You attempt to spread a real smile at him, but for the past three years you are still unable to do so. You instead spread a fake, weak smile across your face. You pray John doesn't see the emotions behind it, but you had the feeling that he could ever since it all started. He gives you the same type of smile back. You yourself are able to see the weak smile that screams pain and sorrow from his thin lips that once held the love and passion he had for you. It makes you shutter, your smile fades away as you remember that you want to be alone to sit in your tears as the rain falls in front of you.