Paul || Part 1

You are getting ready yet again for another night with Paul. You couldn't keep the smile from your face as you tie your (Y/H/C) hair into a top knot and add more powder to your face. It has been months since the two of you saw each other, and it was due heavily because of work and touring. Now tonight, the two of you were going to celebrate his arrival home even though he came back yesterday evening.

As you look for any potential fixes to both your hair and make-up, you suddenly feel large hands caress your exposed shoulders. You jump from the touch and look up to see your husband John smiling down at you in the mirror. His infamous round glasses hang downward on his long nose as his soft brown eyes stare brightly at you. He carefully looks you over, seeing for any flaws others may point out, and what it looks like to you he didn't find a single one, just like Paul can never find any.

He bends over you and places his thin lips on your neck and shoulders, where he leaves light kisses along the way. You shift a bit in your seat, not feeling at all too comfortable unlike five years ago. "You're so beautiful, (Y/N). I love you, you know that don't you?"

You shyly smile and look at him through the mirror. The two of you stare each other straight in the eyes. "Yes I do, John."

"And do you love me as well?" His voice sounding unsure if he should have asked you. You nod your head slowly, "Of course I do, John. Why wouldn't I?" You brush his question off as a bit of a joke, scoffing.

As you fix the top of your dress, you are suddenly turned around forcefully and stare directly into John's once soft eyes that are now hard brown clouds. You swallow hard.

"Say it, then," he tells you, "Say it right to me without looking away from my eyes, (Y/N)."

Your eyes pace back and forth, looking for the comfort in his eyes to look solely into both.  Fear always conquered your body when you looked into those eyes.  They were not the same as you remembered them, and you always wonder if they ever will be again. 

"I love you, John," you say in a bit of a scared tone, but cover it up with a soft and gentle layer, "I do, I want you to believe that as well."  Before he could say anything, you turn back around and finish your outfit for tonight. 

"Where are you going again?"  John asks, standing back up as he paces around your bedroom.  He tosses his hair with his fingers, messing it up.  You've noticed him doing this before and you know he does that when he has something on his mind, the same habit that your son learned from him. 

"What is wrong, John," you ask, not caring about his question at the moment.  You never liked leaving John when there was something wrong, and there was always this twisting sensation in your stomach when he did this.  You were afraid of him asking the question: Are you cheating on me?  You swallow the question as you continue to watch your twitching husband in the mirror, putting on a little more red lipstick.

"I think Paul is hiding something from me is all," he claims, sitting down on the edge of your shared bed to relax himself, "He's my best mate, he shouldn't keep anything secret from me."

You sigh, you knew exactly what Paul was hiding from him. You were relieved that he didn't look like this towards you because you would let the cat out of the bag within seconds. You place yourself next to him, rubbing his shoulders in circles. "Maybe it's a bit too personal for him to say anything, John. He'll tell you when he's ready is all," you try to give your husband comfort, though it makes you sick to your stomach on how you can do this when you are a part of the reason why he is acting in such a state.

John looks up at you, his soft brown eyes having a hint of sparkle in them. He rubs the tip of his nose against yours, making your body shiver at the touch. He leans in closer to you, moving his lips over yours when you turn your head the other way. "You'll ruin my make-up, John," you plainly warn him and get up to get your coat for the night.

As you're about to leave, you remember John's question to you. "I'm going out with some friends, I'll be back late, so you don't need to wait up." You give him a small peck on his forehead, reaching for the knob and turning it. You close the door behind you, saying good night to your son and heading into the awaiting black cab.

You wrap your coat tighter around your body.  It was absolutely freezing tonight, and you were glad that you will be warm all through the night thanks to Paul.  You step inside the cab, giving the cabbie Paul's address as you relax yourself against the cream leather seats.

You couldn't help but let a giddy smile spread on your face.  You watch the bright city lights pass you by, wishing for the driver to go faster.  You haven't seen Paul's beautiful face in what feels like forever and you just couldn't wait to feel his skin on yours.  To feel those warm, wet lips grace your skin delicately.  To feel those large, lean fingers give you endless pleasure as they dance along your naked body. 

You close your eyes as you feel the incredible sensations all over your body, making you smile widely.  You feel the motorcar as it turns down a long road, you knew that you were getting closer and soon enough you were stepping out of the car.  You pay for your fare and watch it drive back onto a crowded street in the city.  You turn around just in time to see the large front door open, and before your eyes stands a smiling Paul in the doorway. Your smile grows ever so more on your face as your legs take control of your body, making you run and jump into his strong warm arms. 

A/N: Part 2 will be posted right now ;)