Chapter 4

Jane noticed that Cori’s mood had been down ever since they left the ship terminal. She guessed it was because of that guy who had given her the beanie before she got in the car. Whatever it was, Jane was determined to find out. The two girls boarded the plane, and when Cori sat down in her seat, she sighed sadly and gazed out the window, soon entering a dazed state.

 “Hey, are you okay?” Jane asked concerned for her best friend.

 “I guess,” Cori said sadly.

 “That’s BS, and you know it. What’s really wrong? Is this about that guy at the ship terminal?”

 Cori just nodded without saying a word.

 “What could’ve possibly happened on that cruise that would make you this upset? You were only on there for 3 days,” Jane said trying to figure out what could’ve been so special about this guy.

 “I don’t know,” Cori replied sighing. “He was special. Since that first moment that we met, I realized that we had some kind of special connection.”

 “That sounds like something out of a fanfiction…” Jane said before laughing. A small smile appeared on Cori’s face before she burst out laughing along with Jane.

 “Shut up! I’m being completely serious. With him, it’s different.”

 “So tell me what’s so special about him.”

 “He’s hilarious. I swear, the most obscure things come out of that guy’s mouth. He also makes videos with his brother, Adam, who, by the way, I saw you eye balling earlier,” Cori said nudging Jane. Jane blushed a deep shade of red causing Cori to laugh once more.

 “I was not eye balling him!” Jane exclaimed defensively.

 “Yeah, sure. Anyway, they both go to Rutgers and they make videos on Youtube.”

 “Really, well we should check them out then.”

 “Yeah, just like the way you were checking Adam out,” Cori said with a wink. The girls spent the rest of the plane ride joking around with each other, and Cori told Jane all about Adam and Nick.

 “Well it sounds like you had a lot of fun when you were gone,” Jane said as they got off the plane and waited for their bags.

 “It was definitely on my list of favorite vacations ever,” Cori replied as she took her phone off of airplane mode. After a minute, her phone went off and showed that she had one text from an unknown number.

 Hi Cori J It’s Nick by the way. Anyway, I know you’re on your flight but I just wanted to text you to tell you that I hope you had a good flight. I just wanted to tell you that you made this vacation my favorite one ever. See you soon boo boo!

 Jane looked at Cori and instantly noticed that Cori had turned a deep shade of red.

 “From that face I’m guessing that it has something to do with Nick,” Jane said smiling.

 “Maybe,” Cori said smiling wide before retrieving her bag from the carousel.

Author's Note

Hey guys! Sorry we haven't uploaded in a week! We were planning on uploading on Monday and yesterday, but we got super busy with school and stuff. Anyway, we're uploading twice tonight so there will another chapter going up later tonight :) we hope you enjoyed this one!!