Chapter Two

*Chapter Two*

I looked up and yelled, "Chuckie!" My Little sister jumped on top of me and hugged me so that I couldn't breathe. "We missed you so much! Why don't you come visit anymore?" Her name is actually Chelsea, but she insists on being called Chuckie because she loves horror movies. My nine year old sister pouted and I couldn't help but smile at her. "Well, I would tell you if you get off of me so that I could breathe." I pretended to choke. I got up and gave her a hug. Just then I saw my mom and my other 16 year old sister.

I hugged them too.

"Hey sweetie. I brought you something to eat. Sorry for the noise, but when I tried to put the bowl in the microwave, that fell out," My mom pointed to the mess which used to be macaroni. We all stared at it for quite a while.

"Living alone you probably don't get to eat anything! Look how thin you are!" That was kind of true. I usually bought microwave meals and such because I am so tired in the evenings from work.

"I'll get the janitor to clean it up 'cuz I ain't touching that."

I then made coffee for my mom and me and some orange juice for my sisters. Luckily I had some left.

We all went to the living room to sit down and that was when the awkward silence began to set in. After a few minutes, my mom spoke up. "So when will you get yourself a steady job?" I rollled my eyes at that question.

"Mom, you know what I'm gonna do so stop pushing me about it!" she just looked to the side and made a face which I clearly saw. She was annoyed at me wanting to become an actress and thinks that I will be poor by the time I get a job at some movie. The fact is, I don't have to worry about money. My parents were fairly rich and my dad always makes sure I have enough since I don't live with them anymore. Speaking of dad,

"Mom where's dad?" "Oh, he's at the school." I raised an eybrow at that. "What do you mean he's at the school?"

"We are going to Michelle's school for a competition they are having. Which reminds me, we have to go."

My sisters both hugged me and walked to the door. Only stopping to wait for my mom which I'm sure still have something to say.

She put both her hands on my shoulders and said, "Sweetie you don't have to work. Come live with us if you manage to change your mind." She looked me straight in the eyes and I just nodded.

The next moment they were all out of the door.

I went to grab a plate of my mom's spaghetti and sauce, had a quick shower, and climbed into bed. It wasn't long before I fell alseep. Last thing I saw was the green and pink dress that I wore to my first concert for my family which I made up by myself.