Chapter Thirteen

*A/N* Sorry to interrupt your reading, but I just wanna dedicate this chapter to a friend of mine who helped me create Alexis. Kim, this is for you!

____________________________________________________________________________

The doorbell rang, and I jumped out of bed wearing my clothes from yesterday.

Someone will probably get it. So I went into the kitchen before I wanted to get dressed, and on the table was all kinds of foods. I got myself a chicken filled pancake, ate it, and put my plate in the sink. Just then the doorbell rang again. Giving up, I went ot check who it was.

Before me stood a really tall, really skinny girl with really long, shiny black hair. She was smiling viciously.

I ran to her and hugged the living daylights out of her, only for her to start crying.

"Alexis! What are you doing here?" I asked, also crying now.

"Im here to visit your shoes, silly." she said sarcastically.

"How did you get here? Who told you? When did you get back? How did you find this house and how did you know I was in New Zealand?"

She put both her hands up and said, "Hush child, details, details. Right now I need a cappuccino and fast."

She whizzed by me wearing a white Chanel mini dress with white detail on it, a white Chanel jacket, and silver Chanel Lambskin boots. All from the Chanel Spring/Summer 2012 Collection.

"I still can't believe you're here!" I yelled at her. She just raised her eyebrows at me and screamed, "ME NEITHER! THIS HOUSE IS AMAZING! DOES IT HAVE A THEATER?"

"Ofcourse it does." I said. She jumped up and down, and seeming to spot the kitchen, she screamed "FOOD!".

She sat down and filled up her plate like a mountain.

About 20 minutes later, she ate every single thing she stacked there.

"Wow. You must've been hungry." I said to her.

"Yes. You know I hate airplane food. It makes me gag."

And that was no lie. A few years ago, when she was sixteen, her parents took her to Hawaii for the holidays, me going with her, and she ordered tomato stew from the air hostess. One thing led to another, and she threw up everything on the guy sitting next to her.

The guy ended up switching places and told her he never wanted to experience that again in his life and dumped a glass of orange juice on her on purpose. So she vowed never to eat airplane food again.

She went to shower in one of the other bathrooms, and I went to do the same in my own bathroom.

I was wearing white skinny jeans by designer Karl Lagerfeld (who is my personal favorite designer), some orange Converse high-tops and an orange tee shirt with a tiger picture on it. I paired those with a brown, orange and white bracelet that I found in a flea market, and a chunky orange necklace. I also got out two sets of earrings (because I have two holes in each ear), one white and one pair orange.

I curled my hair this time and put it up into a high ponytail, only because it's so hot today. I still don't like ponytails.

We finished our stuff at the same time, like we always do, and headed to the theater. Inside were no dvd's, so we thought Yuane didn't have any. But then, I saw a door by the cinema screen, and inside was like a huge room lined with dvd's from roof to floor, and a single dvd player on a little table in one corner.

We picked out Final Destination 5, as I hadn't seen it before, so we watched that.

To be honest, it wasn't really scary. Just really gross. There was so much blood, and the only 'scary' thing was when a girl went to have Laser Eye Surgery and the machine went haywire. It was disgusting, to put it lightly.

When we were done, it was about 2pm and my phone rang. It was Yuane.

"So what do you think of my house?" she asked.

"It's freaking amazing! By the way, why haven't you showed up yet? And what am I supposed to do while I'm here?" I asked her.

"I will come by tomorrow with all the details of the things I expect from you. I just called to make sure you arrived safely. You can use anything in the house, so feel free to ask the butler anything. Oh and there is a spa in the backyard next to the swimming pool, so help yourself. Goodbye now, and enjoy your stay!" With that, she put the phone down.

"Hey Alex! Guess what!" I yelled to her.

"What?" she asked as if she thought that something amazing is coming for her.

"There's a spa in the backyard!"

"Yes! I knew this place was awesome!" she said.

"What should we do next?" I asked.

"What about online shopping? I don't know this place that well, so I don't know where to go for actual shopping."

I nodded and we went to the living room with our laptops. Luckily this place had wifi, because I didn't bring my data stick thingy.

At the end of the day, we spent about $20,000 US dollars, on clothes and shoes alone. If Alexis sets her mind on something, she does it right. Our stuff will apparently arrive in 5 days time, so Alexis and I can settle down while we wait for our stuff.

"I still have so much to tell you!" Said Alexis, flicking her black hair behind her shoulders.

"Me too!" I said.

"Yeah. You should still tell me how you get to play a designer for three months!" she told me.

"I'll tell you later. Right now, I need a nap. I'm so tired for some reason."

"Yeah me too."

We each headed down to our own seperate bedrooms, and I fell asleep really quickly.