Chapter Five

A/N: This chapter has been Dedicated to WillyWonkaluv for making my AWESOME cover :D thank you xxxx This goes to youuuu

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

*Chapter Five*

Okay well this part of my life isn't as awesome, though some might believe that it is. I have been sitting here for the last 2 hours, just getting my clothes done. This is what happened:

Me and Jeffrey went into this massive warehouse type of place that was lined with hundreds of dresses, shoes, make up gear, crowns, head pieces and anything else that has to do with beauty, was in this place. The building looks like a dump outside and for a minute I thought Jeffrey was gonna kill me and hide the body in the river at the back of the building.

After walking for a really long time, a woman with blonde, curly hair greeted us. She was really short and tiny but had heels on that most models would be jealous of. She looked gorgeous. "Ah, Jeffrey!" she said, "And who is this lovely young lady?" She asked while smiling.

I looked to Jeffrey as I wasn't sure if I should speak or not. "This over here," he pointed to me, "is my new work of art, Lorelai. But she insists on being called Lori. Isn't that right?" He looked at me and I raised an eyebrow but quickly nodded and said "Yes. Nice to meet you miss..." "Kelsi. Mrs Kelsi." She said while shaking my hand. I smiled at her and let go of her hand. She stared at me for what felt like an hour, which was actually about 30 seconds, and then straightened her back and walked in the opposite direction. "Follow me." she said.

And that's where I am now. In another room full of clothes, being poked with all kinds of weird hats and feathers and stuff that I can't even pronounce. Jeffrey was sitting in a chair at the far corner and typing on his iPhone like it's the only thing on earth that has his attention.

"Stand up, please." said Kelsi. I got up and nearly fell down because of the long piece of material at the back of the dress. She puffed it out at the back and gave me these really beautiful pair of shoes. Though I don't really like heels, these were really something. It was silver with a kind of rose on top, also silver, and shined alot with glitter that looked too shiny to be real. They're beautiful. I put them on and found that I could actually walk in them. My dress is also silver, and went straight down my legs. It was super long with no sleeves, just spaghetti straps. There were glitter everywhere on the dress, but none of it came off.

My hair was left undone and just got straightened, thankfully. I hate having my hair up or in a ponytail. It annoys me a lot. Kelsi clapped her hands and said, "You are beautiful! Now, you don't have much time left. This dress is on me so don't worry about paying." she said. Jeffrey just smiled at her and guided me throught the racks of clothes, and into his car.

"Where to now?" I asked. "Now we're going to a small hotel and you will meet Joe there. From there, a limo will pick you two up and take you to the premiere." It was a short ride and Jeffrey got out and opened the door for me. "Now remember," he said, "I will tell you exactly what to do through this." He gave me a bluetooth device which I put on my ear and quickly put my hair on my shoulders to hide it. I have a device at home so I know how it works.

"So go in there, announce who you are to the doorman, and wait. Joe's bodyguard will come out to greet you." he said and walked back to the car then drove away.

So it's now or never. I shrugged and walked up the steps and stood in front of the large wooden door of the little hotel. I went inside and everything, from the tiles to the ceiling, was brown and red. It looked really expensive, but still classy. I went to the front of the desk and the person who stood there greeted me. "I'm Lorelai Stewart, and I am here to see Joe Jonas. I have an appointment." I said.

He called someone, and a while later, a very large, bald man came out of one of the rooms.

"Lorelai Stewart?" he asked me. I nodded and he turned around and said that I should follow him. We went into an elevator and I waited while he pushed the buttons, and up we go. "Please don't cause a scene, we don't want the other people to know about Sir Joe being in this hotel." he said, very sternly. I just nodded again, unsure of what to say.

Finally, the elevator came to a stop and we got out. We walked through a long hallway and stopped by a door at the very end of the hall. He pressed a card to a slot and the door opened. Inside, there were two small couches and a huge flatscreen tv. And that was it. Nothing else in the small living room. "Sir Joe, your guest has arrived." The man said.