Oh. It's You..

Qibli somberly walked through the the entry cave, took his map, told some nightwing (evidently named Fatespeaker) his name and got his schedule. Now he was following a large mudwing with a limp, to his sleeping cave. "Here, you will stay in this cave. You choose your bed, but we tried to account for all tribes. I hope you have a great first day!" He hobbled away, leaving a depressed sandwing to scour his new home. He instantly found the bed he wanted, and plopped down on the soft camel fur blankets. Besides his, there was an icy ledge, and a small spot of mud. He already knew what tribes he was gonna have to deal with and hoped on all three moons that it wasnt going to be..him. The last thing he needed today was to find out one of his clawmates was a scornful icewing, who most definatly hated him. He slowly drifted into a half-sleep until claws scraping on stone woke him up about 20 minutes later. He turned over to see the same mudwing who had lead him to his sleeping cave. He must've been showing his clawmates where to sleep. 'Yay.' Qibli thought sarcastically. 'Just what i need, being the introvert i am.' He decided to ignore the dragons walking in and turned over to stare at the wall, his back to the door. He yawned, and once again, drifted into a slow slumber.

Qibli jumped out of his bed with a jolt and hit the rock-hard floor with a 'THUMP'. He was met with a rude awakening; a loud gong that somedragon had hit three times and nearly gave him a heart attack. But that thought left him pretty quick when he was met with those same icy blue eyes, and cold silver scales. 'DAMN IT! Why cant life just go right for me for once!!??' He thought while staring at the beautifly sleek spikes down his clawmates neck. "Oh. Its you.." he said, in that same smooth, deep rumble as last time they had interacted. Qibli sighed and stood up. He quickly glanced at the icewing and then down at the floor just as fast. He thought he could see a hint of an apology in his dark eyes, but he probably imagined it. Qibli just walked to the door and out to the main hall, where the sound came from, without another look at the striking pale blue dragon. 'Ugh. I wish he could leave me alone! I wonder if i could request a cave change...' Qibli thought and joined the other dragonets gathered in the hall. "Everyone look at your schedules. You will find your first class listed there. Today you are just going to go to you Winglet meeting with whoever is listed on your scroll. Go now. It will start once the gong can be heard only once. Thank you, and have a great first day!" A blueish green seawing waltzed off the stage. Qibli looked down at his scroll and found a name in neat claw-writing, Tsunami. He decided to try and find the cave as soon as possible, as to not screw his day up any more by being late to his first and only class.

Qibli walked into the bright cave; it was open on one side to show the sky and mountains. He saw the same bluish seawing sitting on a small rock chair in the center of the cave, with seven other seats surrounding  her, in a circular formation. "Hello! Please, take a seat, the rest of your Winglet should be arriving soon." She- Tsunami stated peacefully, motioning towards a seat beside her. He nodded thankfully and took the seat suggested to him. He waited, making awkward small talk with the seawing, until a group of dragon filed in, one by one. First, a little mudwing, then, a bouncy, rainbow-colored rainwing, soon after, a grumpy looking skywing stomped in. Within a few seconds, a nightwing appeared, closely followed by a seawing, and jogged to their seats. Right as the last gong was heard through the cave entrance, a grumpy, silvery blue icewing walked in, taking the only other seat available; the one right next to Qibli. 'This'll be a fun expirience..' Qibli thought, rolling his eyes. "Alright. So this is your first Winglet Meeting, so basically, all you do is get to know your Winglet!"