Ch 2

As Macey laying all snuggled up in her warm comfy bed she hears a loud CRASH causing her to jolt awake "huh, what's going on" Macey said to herself as she hopped out of and rushes over to her bed room window. As she peeks out of the window she realized it's just couple of boxes that Burt dropped "good, it's just the boxes that fell" Macey said with a sigh of relief as she slowly made her way back to her bed. Just as Macey about to climb into her bed she heard knocking coming from her roof "yeah!" Macey called as she looks up at the roof, "hey kiddo you better come out, the costumers should be arriving soon" Burt said causing Macey to sigh.

"Ok, I'm coming" Macey replied but deep down she's regretting as she knew for a fact she'll find herself back here, in this old pet shop. As Macey walked down the plastic stairs a loud clap of thunder came out of know were causing her to yelp "come on Macey your seven now, so you shouldn't be afraid of a little thunder" she said to herself as she took a deep breath. After taking couple of big breaths Macey continued her way down the stairs and as she opened the plastic door she was greeted by a massive man looming down at her causing her to gulp.

"Sir, she's not for sale, if you want I can show you some other humans" Burt said walking over to the man who's clearly taller him, "how come this one isn't for sale?" the man's voice asked causing chills to travel down the young girls back. "Well umm, you see she got returned yesterday, so I think she should stay here for a few days at least" Burt replied causing the taller man to turn his gaze over to him. "I want this human and that's final" the man replied as he crossed his arms over his chest causing the older man to gulp, "she's trouble, so like I said she should stay here" Burt replied as he rubs the back of his neck.

When the man heard that he started to shake his head in frustration "oh don't worry, I think I can handle a human" the man replied as he walks over and scoops the tiny up in his ruff hands. When Macey got scooped up she couldn't help but scream "I'll send you the check tomorrow" the man said as he walks past the old man and heads right out the door. Once outside the man drops the tiny human into his chest pocket "better get some rest, we have a long ride home a head of us" the man said as he walks to his car in the poring rain.