Ch 24

As the older woman arrived home she walks into the back yard "your remember Davis don't you" the older woman said looking down at the small child with a evil grin. "Let me go now!" Macey yelled as she tried to escape from the massive woman's grasp, "you want me to let you go, well ok" the woman replied as she dropped the tiny child onto the hard wooden table. As Macey landed on the table she lets out a high pitched screaming causing the older lady to laugh, "well your in luck, because hear he comes" the older lady smiled.

When Macey saw the older man walking over to them he'd heart started to race "daddy where are you?"  Macey whimpers. As Davis got closer to the table an evil grin appears on his face "hey you got me a snake" the man replied as he looms over the little girl, "stay away! I mean it!" Macey yelled as she slowly backs away from them. "So kid no can do" Davis replied as he picks her up by the back of her shirt, "let me go!" Macey yelled as she thrashes around.

"Oh don't worry, I well" the man replied as he lifted the small child up to his mouth, when Macey saw how close she was she couldn't help but cry "my daddy is going to kick your butt" Macey cried out. "I like to see him try" Davis replied as he brings the small child even closer to his mouth, and just as Davis about to place he small child into his mouth he heard a man yelling "huh" Davis said looking behind him. "I said let her go!"Mark yelled causing Macey to clap in excitement "daddy!"