Ch 14

"So it is true, you did eat a human" Macey said slowly walked over to the wall of the box that's closer to him, "honey let me explain" Mark replied looking over at the child with sadness showing in his eyes. When Macey saw the sadness in his eyes she quickly looked down at her feet "please tell me what happened master, and you won't do it to me right?" Macey asked, "I was three years old when it happened, and I don't know why I did, and sweetie I want you to know that I'll never do that to you" Mark said looking down at her hopping she'll well stay with him.

After a bit Macey looks up at him "it's ok master, you were just little" Macey said giving the giant man a reassuring smile causing Mark to smile, "come here little one" Mark said gently scooping the little girl up causing her to giggle. Once Macey's lifted up to his eyes she quickly snuggled into his cheek, "I love you master" Macey said letting out a yawn causing Mark to lightly to smile. "I love you to sweetie, are you ready to go home and watch a movie?" Mark asked as he slowly made his way out of his office, "yeah I'm ready, and can I draw during it to?" Macey asked as she still snuggling against his cheek. "Yeah I'm fine with that" Mark replied gently pulling her away from his face as he gently placed her into his chest pocket, "good, because I want to draw you a picture" Macey replied grabbing a hand full of his shirt as she leans against his chest.