Ch 18

After an hour of playing at the park Macey lets out a loud yawn "master can we go home I'm tired" Macey said looking up at him as she slides down the slide. "Sure sweetie" Mark replied as he gently scoops her up and holds her close to his chest "did you have fun honey?" Mark asked in a soft voice. "Yes! And thanks for taking me master" Macey replied snuggling into his massive chest, "glad you had fun" Mark replied as he doesn't take his eyes off of her. As Macey slowly falling to sleep she gave a small whispers "your the best daddy" Macey said as she lets out another loud yawn,  once they arrived home Mark gently walks over to the table and gentle places her on the tiny bed.

"Night honey" Mark whispers as he gently leans down and gave her a gentle kiss on the top of her head. As Mark went to stand back up she felt the tiny child place her little hand on his chin "nighty night" Macey said looking up at him with tired eyes, "night kiddo" Mark replied giving the child a warm smile as he heads off to his room.  Once in his room Adrian picked up the adoption papers "I'm going to the pet store tomorrow to get this changed" Mark said to himself as he placed the paper back down on the side table as he laid down and slowly fell to sleep.