Ch 21

"Really! I'm your daughter now!" Macey asked a with a smile causing the massive man to nod his head, "yep honey your officially my daughter" Mark replied with a warm smile. When Macey heard that she couldn't help but running to him "your the best!" Macey said as tear ran down her rosy cheek, "come here" Mark whispers as he gently picks her up and pulled her into a hug. As Macey was pressed against his chest she quickly snuggles into it "what's next daddy?" Macey asked looking up at him with tears still in her eyes. "Well honey, I gotta singe you up for school" Mark replied as he laid down on the couch, "I always wanted to go to school daddy" Macey said looking up at him as she lets out a yawn.

"Well I guess I better singe you up than" Mark replied as he pulled out his cell phone, "well you walk me to school?" Macey asked as she slowly sits up on his massive chest. "Well yeah" Mark replied rolling his eyes causing the young child to giggle. "Your funny daddy" Macey replied as she hugs his massive thumb, "I know I am" Mark replied as singed his child up on line. Once Mark was finished signing his baby girl up for school he gently tossed his phone onto the table "it looks like you start tomorrow" Mark said looking down at his child as he gently rubs her back.

"Yay! I can't wait!" Macey shouted causing her father to chuckle "well than you better get some sleep honey" Mark replied letting out a long yawn. "Ok daddy, I love you" Macey replied as she grabbed a hold of his shirt and slowly fell into a deep sleep. "Night little, I love you to" Mark replied as he slowly fell to sleep with a smile on his face.