Chapter 6

Lance strode back to his friends, a triumphant grin on his face.

Pidge impatiently tapped a fork against the table.
"What did you do?", they asked in a parental tone.

"I got a rendezvous with the new kid", Lance replied. He slid into the seat across from them.

"Like a fight?"

Lance nodded, as if he was showing his parents a grand achievement.

"Man", Hunk groaned. His eyes were filled with worry, "Don't you think this is too much? I mean, a fight?"

Lance jabbed a finger into the table, looking Hunk hard in the eyes.
"Mullet boy deserves it."

He reeled his hand back and let out a sharp cry when Pidge stabbed his wrist with the fork.

"What was that for?!", he asked incredulously. He tenderly rubbed the bump forming on his wrist. It might not have been a metal fork, but the plastic fork hurt nonetheless.

"You deserve it", Pidge said bluntly, "You're being an absolute idiot."

"Call me an idiot", Lance spat, "But I am not backing down now."

"Idiot."

"Shut up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stfg if Wattpad doesn't stop deleting my chapters.

There was supposed to be more, but I'm putting it in the next chapter.

And sorry for not updating soon enough, I was binge-writing "His Beautiful Nightmare " (finally finished with seventy chapters)

I'll update as soon as I can!

Adieu!
~JM