You gotta lotta nerve..

Late afternoon at the guild hall
Gajeel's POV

" what the hell you guys?! Lucy is the best!!" Natsu exclaimed proudly as Laxus and I just sat there looking at him, I sighed and rolled my eyes.

" as if pinkie pie.. levy is the best and the smartest.." I smirked as natsu roles his eyes.

" it's like you guys don't even know Mira.." Laxus said crossing his arms over his chest. Natsu and I looked at Laxus rolling our eyes... again

" well lucy is friends with the spirit king!! Who can take down a demon of zeref!!" Natsu yelled back at both Laxus and I, I shrugged.

" get fucked! Levy is smarter than the leader of the magic council!" I smirk as natsu growls, we both hear Laxus sigh as we look over at him.

" Mira's power is literally over 9000.." Laxus added into our conversation on who's girlfriend was better.

" pfft I could take Mira any day.. even freed almost beat her.. and I'm wayyyy stronger than him!" Natsu flexed but little did he know Mira was behind him giving off a dark aura, my eyes widened as I backed away slowly.

" yeah good luck with that salamander.." I say as I edge closer to levy who only just looked up from her book.

Levy's POV:

I only just snapped up from my book when I felt gajeel go behind me as if he was shielding himself, I watched as Mira was giving off a dark aura and had a dark glare, while natsu was throwing bad insults at everyone.
I sighed and shook my head as I leaned back on Gajeel's torso, I looked up at him as he looked down at me as I smiled cutely up at him, he smiled lightly back as natsu caught his attention.

"WHAT WAS THAT ON YOUR FACE GAJEEL?! You actually have feelings?" Natsu said tilting his head slightly looking at Gajeel who growled deeply sounding like an animal, I sighed feeling it vibrate from his chest.

" of course I have bloody feelings.. I'm part human too ya know!!" Gajeel sent an iron rod punching natsu in the stomach making him fly back. I sighed and shook my head as I got up.

" I gotta finish deciphering this book.. I'll see you later k?" I looked up at Gajeel as he nodded, I grabbed the book and kissed his jawline then walked out. Oh.my.god! First kiss!!!

Gajeel's POV:

I nodded to levy as she picked up her book and... k-kissed m-my j-jawline, I felt a blush creep up on my face as I stood there wide eyed and as Mira squealed with joy.

" THE GALE SHIP HAS SET SAIL FOR CANNON!!!!" She cheered as all the girls giggled and all is guys where so confused.

"P-please don't bring ships into this.." natsu sat on the floor swaying slightly, I chucked. I had an idea..

" yo natsu.. remember that 3 day long ship ride to Tenro island? Man sure some rocky conditions.." I chuckled as natsu began to groan and sway even more, Laxus smirked and looked at me.

" and remember that time when we went on that train for 16 hours? That was a rough ride huh?" Laxus looked back at natsu who was hugging himself looking down. Mira giggled and without natsu knowing moved the floor boards under him.

" I still remember how much you thew up on the trip to the grand magic games.." Mira cooed, the guild laughed as natsu passed out on the floor, Mira sighed and stood back gesturing me and Laxus to take him to one of the rooms, we both chuckled and grabbed Natsu's arms putting them over our shoulders.

Time skip to everyone going home.

No ones POV:
" alright I'll cya tomorrow.." Gajeel said to Laxus as they both walked separate ways, Mira walked beside Laxus and held his arm..