Coming home

The next morning after well needed rest, all the slayers pack up and get ready to go home.

No ones POV:
Everyone was now awake and was done packing, they where all saying their farewells and getting on the trains.

" I can't wait to finally get home.. I miss mom.." gale sighed putting his hands behind his head as we walked beside his father.

" yeah.. I can't wait to actually relax.. haven't done that in a while.." Gajeel said sitting on the train as Wendy cast a troia spell on all the dragon slayers.
The train started to move and went back to magnolia. As the train got there the troia spell just wore off as the train came to a halt, everyone got off and grabbed their things going separate ways back to their homes.
Gajeel and gale arrived home, they opened the door seeing viper on the couch watching a princess movie and levy cooking.

" gallllleeeeeeee!!!!!" Viper giggled as she climbed up the couch and jumped into gales arms, gale chuckled and hugged her.

" hey V.." he kissed her forehead and put down, she then jumped up onto Gajeel's leg and climbed up hugging him, Gajeel smiled and hugged her back.

" daaaaaaaaaaddddd.." her voice was muffled by Gajeel's chest.

" hey squirt.." he said as he put her back down on the ground as she crawled back up the back of the sofa and sat down watching the movie, levy hugged gale tightly causing gales back to crack.

" mom.. can't.. breath.." gale said, she let go patting his shoulder, gale went into his room closing the door behind him.

" did he get hurt?" Levy asked quietly as she put her arms around Gajeel's neck.

" nah.. he just got worn out.. like.. nova had to almost carry him back to the room.." Gajeel chuckled as he wrapped his arms around levy's waist. Levy sighed with relief as she pecked Gajeel's lips quickly and went back to cooking.

Meanwhile

Laxus and nova arrived back home where Mira was watching tv.

" hey we're home.." Laxus said as he put his bag into Mira and his bedroom.

" hey you two, how was it?" Mira got up and hugged both of her lighting dragons layers.

" it was good, the monsters where a pain but we got through it all.." Laxus said as she kissed Mira's forehead and walked to the kitchen.

" and you nova?" Mira raised her eyebrow, nova smiled.

" it was good.. gale asked me to be his girlfriend.." nova said quietly so that her father wouldn't hear, Mira smiled and hugged her daughter.

" I'm so happy for you, if he does anything without your permission I trust Gajeel will slap some sense into him.." Mira chuckled as nova sighed and shook her head.

" I'm having a shower.." nova said walking upstairs to the bathroom.

"He kissed her.." Laxus said eating, Mira sighed.

" she's growing up so fast.." Mira said as she walked into her and Laxus's room going into their bathroom having a shower.

Meanwhile

Natsu and Luna entered their house, Nash ran up to Luna and hugged her tightly.

" n-Nash.. air.." Luna said as Nash let go and smiled innocently and hugged his father who hugged him back, lucy came out of the study and hugged Luna gently.

" hey, how was it? No injuries?" Lucy teased as she pecked Natsu on the lips, Natsu shook his head.

" nope.. nova and gale where making out though.." Luna said as she threw her bag into her room. Lucy giggled.

" gales gonna get his butt kicked.." lucy sighed as Natsu went for a shower. Luna nodded.

" it's too bad.. I ship them both.." Luna giggled, lucy sighed.

" you've been hanging out with happy too much.." Luna shrugged and went to her room, Nash was already gone as well, lucy went back into the study.

Again.. meanwhile..

Gray and storm arrived home, rin and Sylvia hugged each of storms arms and juvia kissed gray sweetly.

" welcome back gray-Sama and storm- sama .." juvia smiled as rin and Sylvia hugged gray juvia went over to storm and kissed his forehead.

" thanks mom..  having a shower.." storm excused himself and went upstairs dumping his bag on the way.

" how did it go?" Juvia asked gray, he sighed and crossed his arms leaning against the kitchen bench.

" it was good, we all had to go to the extreme of our abilities to take them all down.. other than being overly tired I guess we are alright.." gray sighed crossing his arms over his chest, Juvia sighed and kissed gray again.

" gray-Sama should go have a nice shower and get some rest.." Gray nodded and went up stairs going to his and juvias room which had a bathroom in there as well. 
Juvia sighed and started making dinner.

Sorry this is such a short chapter!! I'll be sure to write an extra long one for you guys!!

Le everyone: arigato!!

Wow everyone's here 😳

Mira: yep!
Nova: mhm!
Laxus: yeah..
Levy: ya!
Gajeel: Ye
Gale: hai!
Juvia: yes!
Gray: hello..
Storm: yep
Rin+Sylvia: aye!!

:| woooooowwww anyway!! I'm rlly tired so baiiiiiii

Le everyone: baiiiiii