We are just reaaaallllyyyy goooodd friends

It's been a week since Gajeel and gale have been brought back from the ice.. and viper had a secrets that was bound to be found out

No ones POV:
It was Sunday morning and as we all know.. Sunday's are boring as fuck.. viper was coming back from her mission...

Vipers POV:
" I'm home!" I called out as I closed the front door behind me.

" hey how was it?" Mom came down stairs smiling.

" it was good.. I made a new friend" before I could say anything dad came down looking glaring.

" he do anything to you?" He asked, I shook my head.

" if he did he wouldn't be able to walk.." I said sighing.

" where does he live?" Dad smirked slightly as I looked at him pouting.

" NOPE!!" I said as I walked into my room and flopped on my bed, I heard dad chuckled and the door open and close, he must've gone to the guild.. I only just noticed that gale wasn't home.. must be at nova's or somethin..

Gales POV:
I was at nova's house.. and yes I know.. I was scared as fuck when she invited me over.. her dad has gotten even more scary over the past ten years..

" babe you want food?" Nova asked as she sat up looking down at me, we were both laying on her bed.

" mmmm kay.. " I sighed as I sat up, before she could stand I wrapped my arms around her waist and nuzzles her neck with my nose, she giggled and sat in my lap.

" gale stop stalling.." she sighed as she pulled me off the bed dragging me to the door, I finally got up and followed her down stairs. Of course Mira and Laxus were both down there.. I walked behind nova as she got some food for us both. Laxus and Mira walked off somewhere leaving nova and I, it sounded like they where talking about something important... meh

" eat child.." nova said as she turned around and put a sandwich in my mouth, I took a bite and ate it

" m.. mmm mmmmmm" I say with the sandwich still in my mouth. Nova laughed and bit the other end of the sandwich I wrapped my arms around her waist as we finished it.

Time skip to a month later

No ones POV:
It was starting to get late and Gajeel had just came back from a job that took a month.

Levy's POV:
I heard the front door open then a gruff voice say that he was back, I got up and walked down stairs where Gajeel stretched his arms over his head.

" took ya long enough pops!!" Gale yelled out from his room, Gajeel roles his eyes and sighed.

" how was it?" I asked as I put my hand on his chest.

" it was good.. Just beating people into a pulp.." Gajeel said as he wrapped his arms around my waist, we both went up stairs and into our room. Gajeel took his shirt off and went to have a quick shower, after a couple minuets he came back out putting on some pants and going down stairs, my eyes followed him.. what is he doing? I got up and stood at the bottom of the stairs.

" and you haven't told anyone?" Gajeel asked, I couldn't hear the conversation but there was someone in vipers room with her. Soon a boy came out and so did viper, gale came out staring the boy down, poor kid..

" levy you know about this?" Gajeel asked,

" no I didn't.." I said giving viper a 'we'll talk later' look.