Another day..

Master makorov had called everyone back to the guild for a very important announcement..

No ones POV:

" alright alright!! Time for the announcement.." makorov yelled, his voice sounded dull, like it was sad/bad news..

" it is the tenth year.. and most of us know what that means.. " makorov started.. ten years ago there was a job request sent out asking for individual mages to help for a whole year. And now again master makorov had revived another one..

" again they have asked for two people.. Gajeel and gale.. you two will be going and helping them.." it's like the outside noises just stopped, everyone looked and gale and Gajeel as they looked at the master in disbelief.

" w-woah.. I-I don't think I'm ready for t-that kind of mission.." gale edged closer to his father, Gajeel on the other hand had a spark of determination engraved in his eyes.

" I will take on the request.. makorov.." Gajeel said sighed, gale looked up at his father.

" I... I also accept the request master.." gale said looking back at the master who was smiling sadly.

" you redfoxes are tough.. my office for the briefing.." master makorov dismissed everyone as gale and Gajeel followed makorov to his office, nova, levy and viper still in shock.

" w-what? T-they can't go.." levy looked down her eyes wide. Gale and gajeel came out not that long after, levy hugged them both as she cried into their torsos.

" levy.." Gajeel started as he put a hand on her back rubbing it as calming her down.

" we'll be fine mom.." gale smiled warmly as levy looked up and kissed his forehead, nova was standing slightly away looking down.
Gale parted from his mother and hugged nova who wrapped her arms around gale hugging him tightly.

" I don't wanna loose you.." she cried, her voice muffled by gales chest. Gale sighed and rubbed nova's back looking down at her.

" I'll be back before you know it pika.."

"Pika" is the nick name he gave for nova! ( pikachue- pika)

" promise?" Nova looked up at gale, her big ocean blue eyes slightly puffy. Gale kissed her sweetly, earning an exited squee from nova's mother and silence from both of their fathers. Once they parted reiki was dancing around them cheering
After a couple hours Gajeel and gale where training, they both where in the gym.

" big move you made.." Gajeel smirked as gale blushed.

" yeah well.. you and mom do it alllllllll the time.." gale protested while doing vertical sit-ups hanging upside down off the chin-up bar. Gajeel chuckled and flicked gales forehead.

" that's because we are married doofus.." Gajeel sighed punching the punching bag, in one blow he broke the chain suspending it in the air and putting a whole straight through it.

After another couple hours Gajeel and gale where done packing and everyone was having a farewell party.

" ga ga!!! Imma miss chu.." viper pouted as she hugged gales legs.

" awe viper.. I'll be back, can't promise in one piece though.." the group laughed as viper sent tiny fists into his thigh. Reiki , rosemary, Nash, Luna , storm, Sylvia, rin and nova where down stairs in the living room playing music from gales speaker.

Gales POV:
" so your going early tomorrow huh?" Nash looked at me sadly, he was sitting next to reiki, I sighed

" yeah.. it's gonna take us a month to get to the actual destination.." I recalled from listening to master talk to dad and I.

" let's hope Wendy can cast a troia spell that's strong enough to last that long.." storm chuckled, he was sitting next to me, and on the other side I had my arm around nova's shoulders, sitting next to nova was rosemary, next to her was viper, rin, Sylvia and then reiki and Nash.

" the next gen team won't be the same without ya gale.." Luna sighed, I nodded as I heard dads whistle, usually it means for me to come here.

" Dad wants me.." I got up and jumped over the couch and walked upstairs to see Wendy smiling with dad standing next to her, I looked between her dad then glanced at mom before I stood on the other side of Wendy.

" I'm gonna give you boys an extremely strong troia spell that will last you the whole year you will be away.." Wendy's hands started to glow and emerald green as she put one hand on Gajeel's chest and the other on mine, I saw everyone from downstairs come up to watch, after a couple seconds Wendy took her hands off dad and I and smiled.

" there you both go.." she held her hands behind her as dad and I hugged Wendy.
As time bore on I passed out on the couch and everyone had gone home..

I woke up and looked around seeing the sun was gonna rise in about an hour, I got up and got my bag bringing it out into the living room and I went to have a shower and get changed, after I had breakfast dad came downstairs with his bag, he had done the same and ate some iron.
I heard a knock on the door as I bit down on some iron, dad opened the door to see master makorov and everyone from the guild, even guildarts.

" you boys ready? What's a mission without the proper fairy tail send off?" Makorov smiled as mom and viper came down already dressed. Dad patted me on the back as we both grabbed our bags as the whole guild walked us to the train station, even more towns people where standing outside their houses applauding us.
We finally arrived at the train station, I started to get nervous..
Dad and I said our goodbyes as we got on the train, master waved at the train driver as the train started to move away from magnolia..

little did I know.. that was the last time I would see that train stations for a very long time..