How lemony..

So I kinda got bored with that "lemon" so imma go to a different couple on the same day that Mira and Laxus.. well.. got heated.. let's just say they did end up doing "it"

Lucy's POV:
I was laying down on my couch reading a book, I heard a rattle from my window and heard it slide open, why can't natsu use the door like a normal person.. I sigh and continue reading, I heard soft footsteps and saw a flash of pink hair as he covered my eyes.

" guess who.." it was obviously Natsu's voice, I sighed and put my hands over his.

" well I know this one guy who never uses my door.. finds a way to unlock my window, sneaks into my apartment and raids my fridge.." I said as natsu chuckled and uncovered my eyes.

" how descriptive.." natsu smirked and put himself on top of me, holding himself by his hands and knees, I blushed and took hold of either side of his vest pulling his body closer to mine, natsu blushed as well as he bent his elbows which where either side of my neck.

" so why did you break into my house this time?" I asked as natsu relaxed more.

" just wanted to see you.." natsu blushed again which was adorable! I pulled him closer and slid my hand up to his neck and tilted my head slightly.

" ya know.. it's spring.." I said as he shrugged and pecked my lips, I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him again, I felt him put a hand on my waist as he kissed back passionately. I parted for air slightly as I looked into Natsu's onyx eyes, he looked back at me with his goofy grin, he is so handsome.. in his own way.. before I knew it he had picked me up and thrown me onto my bed as I squealed slightly and giggled as he slid his vest off as he walked over to to me as I sat up raising an eyebrow at him.

" what? You like what you see?" Natsu playfully flexed as I blushed furiously, he chuckled and sat on my bed kissing my neck, his lips where so warm.. I guess that's what you get when you date a fire dragon slayer..

If you don't like lemons stop right here!!!

after a while we where both naked with me on top of natsu lining him up for my entrance, as I sat down and adjusted to his big size I started pumping him in and out of me as we both let out moans.

" l-Luce.. I'm gonna.." natsu panted as I smiled and nodded, just as I did natsu let out another moan as he came inside of me, I let out a sigh as I pulled natsu out of me and laid next to him, we both panted as we started to calm down not bother to have a shower.

Now going onto another couple... again.. ^_^

Gajeel's POV:
I arrived back at mine and Lily's house as I heard moaning and panting, my jaw dropped as I shut the door silently behind me, I crept over to Lily's door hearing Lily's voice and some other chick, I bit my lip to stop me from laughing as I walked silently over to the kitchen to get something to eat, it was starting to get late.. and I'm getting horny since I'm hearing Lily getting a work out.. fuck him..

" yo lily you want food?" I yelled out   louder than usual, I heard a gasp as I bit the inside of my cheek to stop laughing, I heard lily rush around and him turning into his normal exceed form as he walked out of his room quickly shutting it behind him.

" you didn't answer my question.." I said raising an eyebrow at him only just realizing I wasn't wearing a shirt since I felt a cold breeze on my chest.

" yes thanks Gajeel.." lily said quietly, I looked at him for a second then began making dinner, just casual kababs cuz I wasn't really bothered. Lily sat on the bench looking down at his small paws,