Slayers III

So after the shadow incident the next morning the dragnic beasts had showed up, all the towns people have already been evacuated and so has all the royals out of the castle.

Natsu's POV:
I watched closely as the first beast had just came into my view, it had jumped down from Mt Hakobe I think that's how you spell it.. it was running towards the castle.

" I'm fired up!!" I yelled out signaling that they where here Luna jumped up as both of our bodies where indulged in flames, Laxus stood and so did nova, their bodies now swirling with electricity. Gajeel and gale where on  the other side of  me both in their iron shadow dragon slayer mode, don't tell anyone this but they look badass when using it.. DONT TELL ANYONE!!

No promises..

" let's protect fiore!!" We all yelled as the six of us jumped off the buildings and charged towards the dragnic beast.

" fire dragon.."

" lightning dragon.."

"Iron dragon.."

" ROARRRR" we all yelled in sync making one massive counter attach straight at the beast, I glanced over at Luna who was looking like she was enjoying herself, I mentally chuckled and once the breath attack was done the smoke cleared and the monster looked roasted and had many deep cuts all over it,  it slowly flopped face first onto the ground and its body lit up fading away. The six of us looked at each other

" is it just me or was was this way too easy.." Luna crossed her arms and watched the beast fade away. We all nodded and headed back to the kingdom.

" how anticlimactic.. there must be a ton of them if they are all that easy to take down.." nova sighed as she climbed back onto a roof with gale, I sighed agreeing with nova as Luna climbed up onto the roof eating fire from one of the torches that lit up the said footpath. I laid back putting my hands behind my head looking up at the sky. There was a massive explosion on the other side of the castle where sting rogue and their lightning god slayer where posted.

" they are attacking from everywhere.." gale said as he clenched his fists spotting another massive beast, I growled.

" only just now I can sense them.." Luna said as her arms where starting to radiate a lot of heat, I cracked my knuckles as sparks came out.

" Luna and I will take this big boy out.." I said smirking as they all agreed, Luna and I ran across roofs to the western side of town just as we where taking a run up to punch its big ugly face another smaller one came from behind it, Luna aimed for the smaller one ditching me.

" you got this kid.." I said as I landed the fire dragon iron fist on the beast stomach

Meanwhile

Laxus's POV:

" dad there's two of em!!" Nova yelled as I saw the other smaller one next to the massive yellow beast.

" you know what to do!" We both nodded to each other and sent a lightning dragon roar to the beasts, an explosion sounded as the smaller one melted back into the bigger one, nova aimed her second attack on the bigger beast as we did a unison raid with our lightning dragon iron fist attack.

Once the smoke cleared the beast was slowly falling backwards, it finally hit the ground and started to shrink, I caught a glimpse of everyone else and they where fighting, the dragnic beasts had surrounded the kingdom and now everyone's hands where on deck. Nova looked over at gale and Gajeel who were fighting two equal sized beasts and they where slightly struggling, I nudged nova.

" let's give em a hand.." I jumped from roof to roof getting closely followed by nova who had Lightning surrounding her fists.

" iron shadow dragon... roar!!!" Both gale and Gajeel said in unison, once the smoke cleared both of the beasts formed into one gigantic one.

" yo rust bucket! Looks like you need a shock!" I smirked skidding to a stop beside Gajeel, he shook his head as his body started to turn into a darker almost black shade and his hair was tuning purple.

" d-dad?" Gale looked at his father in awe. Gajeel winked.

" when your older you'll unlock dragon force as well.." he said  as he took a running start.

" iron dragon secret art!! Multiple roar!!" Six other magic circles aimed for the massive beast, after a second they all shot out Gajeel's breath attack at the beast finishing it off, it slowly fell backward, Gajeel came back two the group his body coming back to normal.

" your shoulda thought of that sooner dad.." gale sighed showing he was exhausted, his body too turning back to its original state.

" meh.." Gajeel shrugged and looked over at Natsu and Luna who where finished and walking over.

" yo where's ice stripper..?" Natsu looked around, I breathed in trying to get his scent when I got it, I looked up seeing  them fighting from the sky, everyone else looked up and made the: " ohhhhhhh" sound.

After a while and after many more battles with the dragnic beasts everyone had gotten a serious beating but some how managed to defeat all the beasts.

Gales POV:
I was out of magic energy but some how standing as all the dragon, god and demon slayers cheered after the victory of defeating all the beasts and not even causing any destruction to the kingdom, nova had her arm around my neck as we raised our fists in the air.
Everyone headed back to the massive inn that we all had rented out and got a well earned rest, some how nova and I ended up having to shade a bed..

" I guess it's not that bad.." nova said as we where both standing in the door way looking at the double bed, I gulped but then felt a wave of exhaustion rush over me as my legs started to feel weak, nova must've noticed it and put my arm over her shoulders walking me other then the bed and sitting me down on it.

" you should rest, you stayed in your iron shadow mode for way to long today.." she put a damp cloth on my forehead and started cleaning some of the wounds, I watched her slowly feeling sleep take over, after she was done I unconsciously stripped from my shirt and fell backwards instantly falling into a deep sleep.

Nova's POV:
I wrapped gales hand in healing bandages, he was half asleep when he literally ripped off his shirt and fell down into his side of the bed instantly falling asleep as his head hit the pillow. It was cute when he mumbled thank you as he fell backwards falling asleep I went to the bathroom to clean myself up and get changed into pajamas that I had brought with me.
After I was done a silently crawled into bed beside gale who had curled up facing me, I laid down facing him and sighed closing my eyes and letting a deep sleep take me.

Sorry about the late update I'm rlly sick!!!

Viper: oh no!!

Oh hey viper!! And it's ok.. it's just a virus..

Viper: I hope chu get betta..

Arigato viper! Are you excited for dad and gale to come home?

Viper: yaaaaaaaaaa I miss dem!!

Welp there ya have it!!
That'll be all folks!!