Slayers II

It was early the next morning and everyone was awake watching the east horizon.

No ones POV:
"These ass holes like to take their time.." Gajeel growled stretching out his arms and leaning his back against the roof he was sitting on. Laxus came to join him not that long ago.

" yeah.. it's gonna be one hell of a brawl.. I'm kinda scared for nova.." Laxus admitted as he relaxed watching the horizon, Gajeel nodded.

" yeah.. I'm sure gale will do anything to keep her asafe.. he's a tough kid" gajeel sighed cracking his back since it had ceased up from sitting too long, Laxus nodded.
gale was sitting on another roof with nova relaxed but alert.

" s-so nova.. I was thinking.." gale started, his face blushed at their position: gale had his arm around nova's shoulders and nova had her hands on his chest.

" go on.." nova looked into his eyes, her face flushed slitting at how close they where..

" well.. maybe I dunno.. since we've been on a couple "dates" you wanted to be my.. g-girlfriend?" Gale had tensed up as he got to the end of his sentence, nova's face matches the red on his face.
She was now going to take the leap of faith..

" I would love to.." nova smiled warmly and leaned closer to gale, he too leaned closer. Nova made the last move and their lips met kissing each other sweetly, gale rested his hand gently on the side of nova's neck his thumb on her jawline while nova had one hand on his chest and one on his bicep.
They both parted for air and looked at each other, they smiled warmly and stayed in the close embrace watching the horizon.
Natsu and Luna where sitting on another roof top a couple of buildings down.

" o.m.g.. dad look nova and gale.." Luna said quietly as she watched them both kiss, Natsu looked where Luna was looking and giggled.

" good for them.. let's just hope Laxus won't rage out at nova.." Natsu sighed looking at Gajeel and Laxus a few buildings away.

" o-oh speaking of couples.." Luna started, Natsu tensed.

" it's storm isn't it?" Natsu sighed looking over at gray and storm on the next building over, Luna looked down.

" mhmm.. I wanted to tell you yesterday.. but.. I didn't get around to it.." luna played with her hands as she looked back up at the horizon. Natsu wrapped his arm around Luna's shoulders.

" storm is a good guy.. but if he pulls anything without your permission.. u burn him to a crisp k?" Natsu said as Luna giggled.

" aye"

Storm and gray where ' chilling' out of the roof top next to Natsu and Luna, gray already knew storm had asked Luna out.. he was happy for him.

" h-hey dad.. what's that.." storms voice sounded slightly desperate.

" where you looking buddy.." gray was in a completely serious tone, storm pointed to a large dark shadow slowly crossing the landscape. Gray watched the shadow as he bolted off jumping from building to building over to Gale who was now off nova hehe..

" you see it too gray?" Gale said looking at the massive shadow.

" it either uses shadow magic or it's in the sky.." gray sighed as Gajeel and rogue came over.

" is it just me or does it feel like I wanna go to it.." Gajeel sounded like he was struggling to keep himself from it. Rogue swayed slightly and nodded obviously not trusting his voice. Gale was holding his head groaning.

" gale.. fight it.. it's an illusion.." rogue fell to his knees as gale was slouched over, a while ago nova had gone for a walk.

" must.. save.. nova!!" Gales body was starting to turn into the iron shadow mode, Gajeel's body was doing the same, rogues body was starting to turn into his shadow drive and was banging his head against the bricks on the roof.

" fuck this illusion!!!!" Gale roared as he turned to the direction nova's scent was. Laxus had come over and put a hand on gales shoulder.

" she is completely fine gale.. the illusion is bullshit.." Laxus said in a calming tone, gale still was panting and looking in the direction where nova went. Gale started to calm down but his body was still in the iron shadow mode.. Gajeel on the other hand was looking back in the direction of magnolia.

" this doesn't add up.." he said, his voice had gotten lower since the iron shadow mode had that affect.
Rogue had recovered and looked back at the shadow, it was gone..

" h-hey.. am I just blind.. or.." rogue started as Gajeel and gale looked back to where the shadow was.

" no.. it's gone.." gale said as Laxus released his hand off gales shoulder, sure he had a strong grip.. but nothing would beat the iron grip of his father..
Nova was walking back hands in her pockets, she jumped up onto the roof seeing them all there gale in his iron shadow mode and same as Gajeel, also rogue in his shadow drive, nova tilted her head slightly walking up to gale who hadn't noticed her.

" gale..? What happened to you.. and your eye!" Nova stood in front of gale, instead of both his eyes being white like Gajeel's:

Gales right eye is blood red, gale looked at nova and hugged her out of the blue, it was a bit hard since gales body was iron at the time but she wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him back

Gales right eye is blood red, gale looked at nova and hugged her out of the blue, it was a bit hard since gales body was iron at the time but she wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him back. Gales body started to tremble as they both fell to their knees not parting the embrace.

' nova.. gale is having illusions.. he thought you died..' Laxus used telepathy since he saw nova's confused reaction now looked up at her father as if thanking him and rested her head on gales now normal shoulder.

" I'm ok.." nova said softly into gales ear, gale lossened his grip around nova's waist as she pulled away to look at his eye, he still had iron scales spotted over his body.
All the slayers had calmed down and where back to watching the horizon. It was starting to get late once again and nova and gale had fallen asleep on the roof, Gajeel and Laxus carried their respective children back to the inn and laid them down on their bed shutting the door and going back to the look out.

" this is gonna be one hell of a stake out.." Gajeel sighed as both him and Laxus sat back on the roof watching the horizon.

Well then!! How'd ya like them apples? The next chapter will be le fight scenes.. heh