Chapter 6

That night I got to meet Marie's closest friends and I'm really happy that they are really nice people and not like Danielle at all. Danielle had got Marie into some terrible things when they were hanging out. If it wasn't for Mr. Blackbourne, she probably would still be hanging out with her and doing illegal things. She seems really happy now, and I can see how smitten she is with Matt. They were so cute cuddling on the couch together. I may or may not have gotten pictures. Matt talks a lot about his best friends who are pretty much like brothers to him, why does that sound familiar? She had five people over. Matt, Corey, Annie, Rochelle, and Jack. All nice people, you can tell that Jack and Rochelle are an item and super adorable. Rochelle is only a little taller than me, I'm five foot and half an inch and yes the half counts. And a total sweetheart. Jack is probably around six foot and three inches and is the funny guy of the group. Annie was another story. She was really nice, but kept giving me the stink eye every time Corey got too close to me, which was the whole night. He barely left my side which was super cute and endearing. By the end of the night we were trading numbers, he wanted to show me this game, The Legend of Zelda. Over all was a great night and I'm glad that Marie has these people in her life. It also kept me occupied because I start my first day of work tomorrow.

I woke up at nine this morning. I was just glad that I had been able to fall asleep at all last night. I got my shower and put on a nice pair of black dress pants and a short sleeves blouse.

I put my hair in a tight bun on the top of my head. I have no idea what to expect for working here, but I want to be prepared.

Going down stairs I make breakfast, not expecting Marie to be up. But when I go into the kitchen, there she is making breakfast.

"Good morning Sang," Marie says from where she is standing in front of the stove.

"Morning," I breath out, shocked.

"I made chocolate chip pancakes. Now, they aren't going to be great like yours, but I wanted to try and to tell you to have a good day at work," She mumbles, almost embarrassed. It brings tears to my eyes. She went through the trouble of waking up and trying to cook for me. I mean yeah the kitchen look like a tornado went through it and then vomited. And I'm sure it will take forever to clean, but she still did this for me!

"No, I'm sure they will be great. Thank you for doing this for me."

"You are so welcome, it feels nice to do something for you for a change. I also packed you a lunch. It's just leftovers from dinner last night, so don't expect anything fancy."

"Thank you! I really appreciate this."

"Oh, speaking of last night. I saw you and Corey getting close, hmm?" She turns and wiggles her eyebrows at me, making me blush.

"He's sweet and adorable and funny and charming and smart and yum!" I talked without thinking, and now my face is on fire. She just laughs and nods her head and then indicates for me to make the table while she grabs the plate of pancakes. I got our drinks and we sit down to eat. I'm still surprised that she remembered my favorite breakfast. Taking the first bite, I pause. I think she forgot the sugar, but it was edible, so I ate it. Just because she made it for me.

"Um, Sang," Marie said after she tried a bite, "you don't have to finish that."

"It's not bad." And that was that. We finished breakfast and I did the dishes and then finished getting ready and gathering my things before going to work. Holy Crow! It's my first day at work!

The whole drive I was either super pumped or really nervous. My stomach was in knots making me feel a tad sick. When I pulled in, I saw there fifteen minutes until I needed to go in. Taking a moment to myself I take some deep breath to calm my nerves and then I get out of the car.

I walked in and went up to the front desk. I see the boy from before and go up to him. "Hi."

"Hello, Sang right?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Awesome, I will let Mr. Toma know you are here." He then types something and picks up the phone while I take my seat.

I felt him before I heard him, "Miss Sorenson," Mr. Toma's voice caused goosebumps to raise on my arms and I looked up at him. "Right this way," he held out a hand to help me up, the touch of his hands causes a spark to run up my arm. I knew my face was red already, I looked up and locked eyes with him and knew he felt it too.

Standing, he lets my hand go and offers his arm. I smile at him and put my arm on his. He takes me to his office where he tells me a bit about this place. I will be working with him until I get the feel of the place and tells me I'll be working from noon to five for now. After explaining all of this we get up to go on a tour of the Aquarium. The first thing he shows me is the facility room and tells me this is where I'll put my bag when I come in for work.

While we continue on our tour, I kept getting odd looks from the other workers. Mainly from the females. I got the feeling that Mr. Toma didn't really do the tours, it made me feel special. While he was showing me around, we were talking. He is very fascinating and had me giggling. I even heard him chuckle every now and then. I really liked being around him. We talked about the bioluminescent of animals. He seemed kind of surprised I knew about it and he then told me about some of his works regarding it. At lunch, he really wanted to eat my soup. I ended up giving him some in one of the plastic cups by the water disposal and he told me that the next time I made more to save some for him. The whole day was amazing and I was sad to leave. Granted, we were the last ones there, but I wanted to continue to talk about him and learn more.

He walked me to my car, and I left in a kind of daze. Three guys have captured my attention. I didn't think it would happen again, but I really can see myself moving on. 

Authors Note: 

Hello amazing readers! Thank you for sticking this out with me! Maybe_Baby03 I'm sorry it's late, but here you go! 

I hope you all enjoyed this! I totally just fell in love with Axel! Vote and comments! I love them! let me know what you think! 

Also, if you haven't read it yet, savinggoddess and I are co-writing a story called The Evils of Panties and it is pretty funny if I do say so myself. Also go check out some of her other works, she is awesome!!  I will be back in a few weeks, my spring break it in two weeks and I hope to update that week, bewteen packing as I am moving! 

Have a great day and weekend my wonderful readers!! Thanks again for the support! 

ps. Last chapter I gave you a hint as to what Corey and Sangs nickname will be to each other, can you guess them??