Chapter 10

He opened the door for me and I got into the passenger seat. I was briefly alone before he opened his door and got in. For a moment it was quiet, not the dreaded awkward, just quiet.

"So, your a Disney fan?" I blurted out, breaking the silence.

"Well, I like happy movies and disney always ends happy. One of my favorites is Beauty and the Beast. Although, I do like Tangled."

"That's so cute!" I giggle, "I think it's awesome that you can admit it."

He sends a small mock glare at my cute comment, but ends up laughing with me.

"I never really got to watch Disney growing up, so I'm happy to watch any of them with you!"

He flashes a strange look towards me, but doesn't comment as he gazes back toward the road.

The ride continues and we end up playing a question game. I learned that he loves coffee and dreams of opening a coffee shop. He tells me that he would love to have me work there, even if it is just to draw in a crowd with my beauty. At his words my face is on fire. He also is a huge fan of home cooked meals and doesn't get it often since he or his roommates can't cook.

He learned my favorite color is pink and I love being in the kitchen. At my confession, he asked that I make him something. I couldn't refuse and quickly agree after seeing the hopeful look on his face. He also learned that I love being outside and have an adventurous side. Along with my reading habit, that acts as a calming balm for my soul.

By the time we got to the theater he was telling me about his brothers, he has five. Though, one of them is drifting away because of his girlfriend. The slight flash of sadness in his eyes when he tells me makes my heart hurt. Being in the Academy I know how close a team is, it must be hard to watch one of his brothers drift away.

Getting out he walks around to open my door and holds out his hand. I grab it and he doesn't let go as we make our way to the counter to get tickets. I started to get my wallet out to pay when Marc gently pushed my hand away from my purse.

"I've got it."

"Thats nice of you Marc, but I can get the tickets."

As much as I wanted to keep protesting that I could pay for my own ticket, I still lost in the end. Marc smirked at me as he handed the cashier enough cash to pay for two before I could as so much a blink. The sly dog. Making our way to the concessions stand he picks out popcorn, candy and a large soda. This time I wasn't going to let him pay so I made sure to have my money ready when the cashier asked for it. I sent an innocent smile his way and a few flutters of my eyelashes when he looked affronted. I know he isn't really upset when he smiles and shakes his head at me, murmuring something about losing his gentleman card and how could someone be that cute.

I giggle and grab the popcorn and some napkins, while he gets the drink and candy. He shoves it into his pocket so he can grab my hand. Glancing at me he sends a smile my way that causes my heart to fly.

We walk over to the doorman and gives him our ticket, he then returns the stub and tells us it's theater six to the right.

Marc opens the door for me and I walk in. Glancing towards the rows of seats, I see that no one else is here yet.

"Yes! We get first pick of the seats!" He takes me to the very last row, right in the middle and then plops down, grinning like a loon the whole time.

I laugh as I follow him to the chosen seats and get comfortable the popcorn bucket firmly in my lap. Taking out the napkins I stuffed into my pockets, I stuff them into the cup holder and then start to look around. This was my first time to the movie theater, Nathan never got to keep his promise of taking me before they left. It's a little chilly and the lights are dimmed, but the seats are surprisingly comfy. I smile still munching on the popcorn and happen to look up at Marc who has been watching me with a small smile on his face. My face heats up, "What?" I go to grab a napkin thinking I had something on my face, but he takes my hand stopping me.

"Nothing, your just beautiful," he tells me, his cheeks tinting a bit, that causes my own to heat more.

I smile, "Thank you. " We continue to hold eye contact. He leans in and I catch a whiff of some sort of cologne and coffee, it's intoxicating. I can't help but lean as well. His eyes in turn get a bit intense and my breathing picks up a bit. As he leans in a bit more, I realise that he wants to kiss me and I panic causing me to blurt out, "thanks for taking me, I've never been to the movies!"

He stops and then there was a small silence, "You have never been to the movies?"

"Nope and actually this is pretty much my first date as well," I tell him still munching on the popcorn.

"But, what about Sean? Surely he took you out on a date?"

"Hmm, how should I answer this? I mean, the kind of dates that you get dressed up and the guy picks you up. Sean would take me to see the babies then go down to the cafeteria to eat pie."

"Oh, what about guys before Sean?"

I pause, "Sean was my first boyfriend," I'm not lying but its not the whole truth, the whole Blackbourne team were my first boyfriends.

"Oh, well, I hope I can give you a first date you don't forget!" Marc gives me a megawatt smile and it melts my heart. I smile back and nod. By then a few more people show up and the credits start. Then the movie starts. At some point Marc feeds me some of his candy while I feed him popcorn in exchange. Once the candy has been finished off he laces his fingers with mine. To be honest, I can see myself with him. He makes my hard pound and I don't want this to end. But then I remember the other guys that have captured my attention and it's not fair. I can't go through that again like I did with the guys. I need to talk to Marie about this.

Author's Note: 

Hi everyone!! Look what I did!!! Sorry for the delay! My next update will be Hidden Hearts!

Let me know what you think and don't forget to vote!!

Thank you eliwhi for checking my work! Your amazing!! 

I love you all!!! Thank you for all the wonderful support, couldn't do it without any of you!!