Chapter 7

Today at work was much like yesterday. I kept getting strange glances around the Aquarium. I didn't pay much attention to them, I was too focused on Axel to really notice. I actually woke up earlier to make a little extra for lunch so we can share again. Cue the dreamy sigh. Oh my goodness, what have I become?

"Sang, I won't be in tomorrow. I have some family problems going on, so why don't you take tomorrow off. We will start training on Monday on what your job will be." Axel said while sitting next me for lunch break.

"Oh, I hope everything's okay. Feel free to text me if you need anything," I smile at him before opening my lunch bag and pulling out two chicken sandwiches and handing one to him.

He smiled at me and it was so breathtaking that I just stared. I could feel that my face was on fire but I couldn't resist smiling back at him.

"This is really good!"

"Thanks! I love cooking and baking. It's a hobby of mine I guess."

We continued to talk and laugh. I can't believe I was intimidated by him, well actually, yes I can. He is such a caring and intense person that you don't know how to handle him at first. The day ended much like yesterday and he walked me out to my car, "Have a good night, and relax tomorrow. New changes can be hard on someone," Axel tells me before he pauses and I watch his hand go to the back of his neck and he started to rub it. It makes me think he's nervous. "Sang, would you like to have dinner maybe some time this weekend if you have time?"

I take a moment to realize that this has just happened and I find myself nodding as I don't have my voice. He smirks at me as says, "Then I'll talk to you soon Sang," and he walks away leaving me to pick up my jaw from the floor. Why does this keep happening to me?

Getting in the car Marie calls me, "Sang, oh my goodness! Don't ask questions just go to where the address that I just sent you! Bye!" Looking at my phone in confusion all I can think of is, 'what the heck?'

Typing the address into my google maps and following it I end up outside of a gym. Okay, Marie what have you cooked up this time? I park and get out and as I'm walking up to the doors I hear shouting. I decide to go see what's going on. I round the corner and see that a small boy crying while two other boys are trying to grab the lowest tree branch. I look up to see a red balloon stuck in the tree.

"Hey, what are you doing, you guys can get hurt," I walk over to them.

"But my little brother lost his balloon," one of the little boys says.

"Okay, well let me help," I tell them and look down at my outfit. A pair of nice black slacks and purple flats. I shrug, I can just go barefoot. The bark won't hurt too bad and it will give me a better grip than my flats would. I slip off my flats and get a running start before I put my foot against the tree to give me the leverage I needed to jump and reach the branch. I swing my leg up to where I'm hanging upside down. Pulling myself up I find a foothold in tree branches and start to climb up. I grab the balloon when, "Hey!" Is yelled from below, scaring the bejeezus out of me. Causing me to loose my footing. Luckily I'm able to right myself before I could fall. I look down and almost pee myself, when I thought North was scary, that was because I hadn't met this guy before. He practically screams danger.

"Hey, Malen'kaya obez'yana, what are you doing?" The dangerous guy says with an accent.

I tilt my head at the unfamiliar words, "I'm getting the balloon for the children." I tell him before I tie the balloon loosely around my wrist and make my way down. When I get to that last branch, the guy holds out his arms. I tilt my head at him again.

"I catch."

I shrug, and jump and falling safely into his arms. He sets me down and I look up at him and I'm trapped into his dark brown eyes. "Thanks for catching me, I'm Sang."

"Raven."

Author's Note:

And bam! Raven is here! Sorry it's on the shorter side,  but this chapter was not going the way I wanted it to. Let me know what you think!  

smn031 Raven has been delievered as promised!

Thanks for the votes and wonderful comments! You are all amazing! Thanks for all the wonderful support!!

Vote and comment please!!

I'll be back!