1

Bright lights focused on me.

The audience shouting.

My heart pounding.

My hands start to sweat.

The music starts.

I can do this.

***********************************************************************************************

"Good work Miss Sang! You picked some great songs. I'm surprised you did that last one though, it's barely been out," one of the sound producers tells me.

I smile at him and start to take out those nasty bobby-pins that the hair stylists thinks is necessary to jam into my head as if hoping they will be one with my skull. "Thank you."

Walking to my dressing room hoping neither of my parents are in there. Nothing ever good happens when we are all alone together.

Opening the door I see that my wish is short lived as both of them are there.

"Sang, I can't believe you! Why did you sing 'Call Me Maybe? That was just released! " My mother says after she grabs my arm hard. She drags me over to my father harshly almost causing me to loose my balance. The only thing that saved me from falling was her tight grip.

"Well, I thought that it might bump up sales. That is what we want right?" I ask in a small voice, fearing that when we get home the punishment will get worse than it already is.

"Yes, but you should have waited for the concert that's next month," My father sighs.

"I'm sorry father, mother. It won't happen again," I tell them in my small voice.

"You are in so much trouble when we get home," My mother says almost excitedly.

"Don't hurt the throat or the face," My father says as he and my mother walk out of my dressing room.

Great, it's gonna be a long night. At least tomorrow I start my first day at a new school! I'll have to wear a hot wig and contacts, which stinks. Sighing, I start to dress in yoga pants and a Zelda t-shirt. I wipe off all the makeup and start to put my wig on and contacts, trying to delay going home so soon. 

Author's Note: 

Well, here's the first chapter. I probably won't be updating this one so much as I have two other stories I'm working on now, I just wanted to get it down.